Does anyone have these gm sc kit parts! - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Does anyone have these gm sc kit parts!
Friday, June 09, 2006 7:21 PM
I need a brake booster vaccum tube, part # 88960482 I also need pvc baffle, part # 88960484. These originally came in the GM kit. I just happen to be lucky enough to be sold one with out these items and also missing a 2 bar map sensor, injectors and plugs.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: Does anyone have these gm sc kit parts!
Friday, June 09, 2006 8:08 PM
I have some of the 310c injectors

Friday, June 09, 2006 8:36 PM

Baffle Assembly, PCV 88960484 - 499.41

Everything else I can see you getting rather easily.. but this one.... is gonna hurt

Friday, June 09, 2006 9:36 PM
KEN2.2 Thanks but I already bought the injectors, map sensor and plugs.
Inari Where did you get that price from, just curious. Gmpartsdirect says GM LIST: $548.56 OUR PRICE: $285.24
Also can someone post pics or try to explain the difference between stock and the kit part.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 12:19 PM
GM parts direct may say that sort of price, but after they ass rape you with shipping charges, it's about the same. Maybe not as bad though in this case. how are they going to charge 200 more for shipping?

I got this price from the dealers here in San Diego. Took em the list. They gave me the prices.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 12:22 PM
I paid 62.75 for the shipping and handling. Total was 347.99

Saturday, June 10, 2006 12:54 PM
you talking about the metal brake booster line?

you can get away with some rubber tubing from the brake booster on the firewall to the throttle body. why pay that much $ for it.

(my line came in the kit, so i used it, but if i had to i would use some rubber tubing)

Saturday, June 10, 2006 1:17 PM
note the part number on the 2.4 kit GM 310cc supercharger injectors are actually ROCHESTER injectors p/n 25166922

You can find them here

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, June 12, 2006 10:36 AM
Wade Jarvis wrote:KEN2.2 Thanks but I already bought the injectors, map sensor and plugs.
Inari Where did you get that price from, just curious. Gmpartsdirect says GM LIST: $548.56 OUR PRICE: $285.24
Also can someone post pics or try to explain the difference between stock and the kit part.
the stock baffle is about 3 inches wide and the kit part is about 1/2" wide. BIG dif in thickness. has to be thin to clear the S/C.

Monday, June 12, 2006 7:34 PM
Jake: Yeah I was talking about the metal brake booster line. I am not going to pay $103.00 for it! I am just going to cut mine at the closest place to where it goes then run rubber tubing from there. Could you post a pic of what the kit one looks like? That is if you can get a pic of it with it installed.

purplezed: Thanks for the explaination. That was pretty much what I figured. Also it looks like the hoses are located pointing towards the front of the car rather than upwards. I wonder how long it will be before I get the part I ordered.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search