eco intercooler - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
eco intercooler
Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:09 PM
alright i've looked all over the site. Right now I got a hahn stage 1 and I need an intercooler. From what I've read/heard you need to run the exit/entrance on the driver side. Now hahn's is really short it's like 24x6x4.5, does anyone else make intercoolers for the ecotec? I also have a stock bumper and don't want to cut it or put on a kit. any help is greatly appreciated

Re: eco intercooler
Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:21 PM
JRC byotch I got one sitting in my rizoom.

johnnyracecar.com

"Kick azz is my boost hero!!! "
Thursday, April 27, 2006 6:24 PM
oh i've tried to open that site a million times and it's always down. does anybody have there phone #? what size is your IC?
Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:19 PM
dude that ic will be pleanty big enough.
Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:26 PM
your gonna end up paying say 200-250 shipped for an intercooler... then have to have charge pipes ran... then yoru gonna need fuel upgrades.. injectors,pump, etc...
so why not just spring for the extra money and get the stage 2?

by the time u get done with all the piping and fuel upgrades... your gonna end up being at or more then the stage 2...

as far as their intercooler goes... they made 400+whp on it and low 11's.. what kinda goals do you have in mind that it wouldnt be sufficient enough?

Thursday, April 27, 2006 9:59 PM
John H [Cavalierkid wrote:]your gonna end up paying say 200-250 shipped for an intercooler... then have to have charge pipes ran... then yoru gonna need fuel upgrades.. injectors,pump, etc...
so why not just spring for the extra money and get the stage 2?

by the time u get done with all the piping and fuel upgrades... your gonna end up being at or more then the stage 2...

as far as their intercooler goes... they made 400+whp on it and low 11's.. what kinda goals do you have in mind that it wouldnt be sufficient enough?

as much as I hate the hahn cult

the guys got a point that kit is mad crazy good and its really just worth a stage 2

"Kick azz is my boost hero!!! "
Thursday, April 27, 2006 10:24 PM
Since you already said you HAVE A STAGE 1 kit, not that your looking to buy one (read guys ) I would suggest getting the HRC upgrade package to take your St1 to the St 2 kit. Shoot me an email and I'll see if I can't get a price together for you.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Friday, April 28, 2006 9:52 PM
my e-mail is wmskateteam@aol.com, i would appreciate a price hypsy. i talked to hahn and they want a g for the IC and piping. to clear the confusion i want the same size IC hahn is using but was looking to see if anyone else offered one (in the same size). i got the walbro pump, and a holley fmu already on i need some injectors and IC as far as i know. and i'm new to this turbo and ecotec world so i'm sorry for the stupidity.
Saturday, April 29, 2006 5:07 PM
Shoot me an email Bobby and I'll get a price for you on Monday or Tuesday.

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search