turbo dealers - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
turbo dealers
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 9:47 PM
i know bout the search button but i am having a hard time finding who actuallly still makes turbo parts for our cars besides j tuners

all i need is a turbo manifold for a 2.4 and want to know who my choices are

Re: turbo dealers
Thursday, April 27, 2006 9:47 AM
I know Hahn makes a kit for the Eco's, not to sure about the 2.4 thou. If you're looking for specific parts I believe they also part out as I purchased the full oil feed/return kit from them.

Also, there's Maximumboost.....but they've been rumored to use ebay parts.

and Ebay.

Thursday, April 27, 2006 2:42 PM
I was e-mailed about this link:
http://www.hrprowelding.com/TurboManifolds.html
dont know anymore than what is listed there
Thursday, April 27, 2006 2:57 PM
I have a turbo manifold for sale. Its setup for a tial external wastegate. I have it down to $140 right now because I just bought a different one and no longer need this one. Hit me up with an e-mail if your interested.

~Boost. Its what's for dinner!~

Thursday, April 27, 2006 7:00 PM
disrespectedz listed our website, we basically got the design from exploited racing when they sold out to us. However we are a considerably larger company than they were capiable of handling large volume orders. We currently are making roughly 30 manifolds to keep instock for future orders.

www.hrprowelding.com
Thursday, April 27, 2006 10:14 PM
^ good to know. I wanted a manifold from explotied but didn't want to have to wait for it to come in the next few years... Where are you guys located out of?. I think I might have to scratch the plans I had on getting some used j-tuners stuff. What else do you guys plan on making for the J body platform?

Thanks
Jeff

Friday, April 28, 2006 2:19 PM
We havent really looked into going more in depth into the jbo market honestly. We just make the manifolds because they were already exsisting, i guess itll have to go by how they sell and such.

Were located in Hustisford, WI.. its about an hour or two away from milwaukee... were already looking to expand into a larger building, we looked at one that was about 7000sq/ft recently but not sure if we will use it or not yet.

www.hrprowelding.com
Friday, April 28, 2006 3:01 PM
cnfx?

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search