Tear this One Apart - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tear this One Apart
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 10:48 AM
Here ya go guys. Check this out
I want you to tear this one apart and let me know some pros and cons with this if you could. I want to know if this is even worth considering. The only reason I am thinking about it is becauswe I don't have to do any internals. And I already have a free flow exhaust.

Honda is like cancer. I think it is time for the org to find a cure

Re: Tear this One Apart
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 11:03 AM
maximim boost is reason enough not to get it

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 11:23 AM
[quote=97cavie24ls(JDM&00s/c sedans™)]maximim boost is reason enough not to get it

have some fun searh maximum boost in this forum....

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 11:28 AM
I'm not to sure about that one but I heard this one is awesome (enter shameless link to my own turbo kit for sale)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Complete-Ecotec-Turbo-setup_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQitemZ8059172011QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Boosted Eco @9psi for now....WRX come spring.....
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 11:39 AM
Well that one would be great, but I have a 97 2.2

Honda is like cancer. I think it is time for the org to find a cure
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 2:26 PM
blueakron04 wrote:I'm not to sure about that one but I heard this one is awesome (enter shameless link to my own turbo kit for sale)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Complete-Ecotec-Turbo-setup_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQitemZ8059172011QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
I always find it funny how they list"Turbonetic/Garret" Its one or the other.....

P&P Tuning
420.5whp / 359.8wtq

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 2:45 PM
i would say the only thing that looks off to me is the intake? why not either right off the turbo put a filter or other wheel well... thats a long ways to go... plus every 90 degree bend is equal to almost 5ft of pipe... and the add in the actually length of pipe i would say its getting some fairly big pressure drop.... but then being just an intake i don't know if you would be that worried about it...
so i would say go for it... these people give frank at maximim boost a hard time.. just like Brian from exploited, but yet i don't see any thing wrong with them? only reason people hate Frank is because he gets all his stuff from eBay... so what he does the work for you... sure you could do it cheaper your self but thats what you pay more for... so you don't have to.. what do you think fast food places are for? so you don't have to make the food....

The First Twin Charged jbody
blue car (R.I.P) - 240whp @7psi..
silver car - 305whp 315lbs.tq @15psi (91 Octane) or 420whp & 425lbs.TQ @20psi (94 octane+Alcohol Injection)
All dynos run on a Mustang dyno
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 5:08 PM
Josh F wrote:i would say the only thing that looks off to me is the intake? why not either right off the turbo put a filter or other wheel well... thats a long ways to go... plus every 90 degree bend is equal to almost 5ft of pipe... and the add in the actually length of pipe i would say its getting some fairly big pressure drop.... but then being just an intake i don't know if you would be that worried about it...
so i would say go for it... these people give frank at maximim boost a hard time.. just like Brian from exploited, but yet i don't see any thing wrong with them? only reason people hate Frank is because he gets all his stuff from eBay... so what he does the work for you... sure you could do it cheaper your self but thats what you pay more for... so you don't have to.. what do you think fast food places are for? so you don't have to make the food....

most of the people that trash the company arent turbo let alone have tried his kit.

people love to talk trash on this site thats just how it is.

"Kick azz is my boost hero!!! "
Tuesday, April 25, 2006 5:52 PM
intercooler piping on that 2200 kit looks really poorly routed.... crossing over itself behind the rad? wtf is up with that?

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search