a good intercooler? - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
a good intercooler?
Sunday, February 12, 2006 5:18 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-Bar-and-Plate-FMIC-Intercooler-turbocharger-turbo_W0QQitemZ8037853491QQcategoryZ33742QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

just curious if this is a good intercooler . i'm getting the j tuners turbo kit . and i will run maybe 8 psi .

Re: a good intercooler?
Sunday, February 12, 2006 8:05 PM
yes, exactly the one i am currently useing and its awsome.

DRIVE HARD OR DONT DRIVE AT ALL!!!

Sunday, February 12, 2006 8:17 PM
awesome .. i just bought it thanks for the reply .. i am now bout to order some do it yourself piping
Sunday, February 12, 2006 8:49 PM
got that too. make sure u get the ones with more than just j bends.

Sunday, February 12, 2006 9:03 PM
the one i bought comes with all bends it has 2 90 degree , 2 180 degree and 2 45 degree and there all bout 58 inches long and 2 24 inch long straight peices of 2.5 inch piping .. and i just bought a greddy blow off valve adapter that just connects in place .. now i'm bout to buy a greddy blow off valve but i tryin to find out which one is the loudest . the greddy type s, r, or rs
Monday, February 13, 2006 7:56 AM
i think the rs is what everyone says is the loudest, corect me if im wrong,

Monday, February 13, 2006 8:50 AM
the type rs is loud but the loudest is the type s. get that one is really loud. i bought a turbo xs rfl but just because i had the money for that one and not the greddy one lol. but yeah the type s is really loud if u seach up john H.(cavalierkid) he has is and has posted vids and alos KEN 2.2 has put up vids up his bov. goodluck man and ima be buying that intercooler later on too! lol

Monday, February 13, 2006 9:14 AM
^^^ Neither member came up in a search, man. I'd def. like to see a vid of that BOV on a 2200, though.

Monday, February 13, 2006 11:10 AM
well heres the one with vids on the 2200 ill see if i can find the one for the ecotec
2200 type s

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search