What Should I Get (Kicker) - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
What Should I Get (Kicker)
Monday, March 28, 2005 3:39 PM
Ok here goes. I have a hookup with everything kicker. I want to get a new 4ch, and mono amps, and a new sub setup. Prices aren’t anything I just want advice on what to get. Another thing is what amp series is better the KX or SX. I’m thinking the SX is digital and the KX is a/b. Is that right?

At first I wanted to go with a single Solo X 12" sub with a KX2500.1 amp to power it but I was thinking about it and I don’t want to redo my electrical system.

So that being the case I think I’m going to go with a L7 in their ported box. I wanted to know what kicker amp is the best for this sub. I was thinking of either KX1200.1 or SX1250.1.. Any opinions? Depending on what mono amp I go with I’m going to get either KX850.4 or SX900.4..

What I’m going to do is put a backup battery in the trunk, upgrade my alternator wire, optima batteries front and rear, and a Audiobahn 12 farad cap. Just throw some opinions out people....

Re: What Should I Get (Kicker)
Monday, March 28, 2005 6:11 PM
Oh come one, do the 2500.1 It'll be awesome. I can't wait to do mine

-Chris
Monday, March 28, 2005 9:57 PM
can u hook me up with 2 12" comp vrs? lol

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 4:52 AM
yea....circuit city!

women are like cars you have to test drive the new one before you trade in the old one
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 11:09 AM
I dunno I was thinking about the 2500.1 but i just don't feel like running 0/1 gauge wire to EVERYTHING...

Quote:

can u hook me up with 2 12" comp vrs?

ha ha.... I get them for only $45 each. I only get one major purchase a year at 70-80% off. Get a job at Circuit City....

UBcavz24 did your store get the L5 subs in yet?? They are Fing LOUD!!!! It rattles all of the celing tiles at my store....

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 12:06 PM
yeah we got the loaded enclosures in and a couple amps. are you roadshop?. we pulled in one of the guys cars a couple saturdays ago and it shook dust all over the entire store and blew a couple bulbs

women are like cars you have to test drive the new one before you trade in the old one
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 12:07 PM
when I worked at cc they would bitch at me for bringing my car in bc they thought the plasma tvs were gonna fall off the walls and stands and they were clear across the store. They used to call back and tell me to take my car back outside. but it did generate a wave of people to the back of the store to see what was knocking all the cds off the shelves.
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 6:52 PM
2 comp vrs for 150+shipping

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 6:52 PM
2 12"comp vrs for 150+shipping

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 5:51 AM
did you see the stuff from audiobahn also?

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 6:21 AM
No we didn't get any audiobahn in yet. I here the decks are hot as hell. i'm thinkin of getting the ADB A3451D. The features in it are awesome.. And yes I am roadshop... Represent, dawg... Na, j/k. but I am roadshop. Store 3197, Poughkeepsie

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 6:23 AM
oo yea I forgot to mention I think I'm going to skip on the L7 and stick with MTX. The sledge hammers are insane by what I hear from my manager.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 2:31 PM
yeah im roadshop 3152. the audiobahn accomodations are in ccroadshop.com along with pioneer and mtx and dei

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search