New System - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New System
Monday, March 23, 2009 5:56 AM

using the heat gun to quickly dry some patch up holes haha:

with the fleece stretched:

glassed:

[IMG]

with a sub and amp set in it:

My meth kit is going to be going on the right hand side and still have to figure out something to put on the left hand side

let me know what yas think

M62 KIT for sale PM ME

Re: New System
Monday, March 23, 2009 11:35 AM
whats the cirle in between the subs. i hope to hell you dont think thats a port.

Monday, March 23, 2009 11:45 AM
honestly looks like crap

Monday, March 23, 2009 6:59 PM
off to a good start other then some wrinkles from not getting a good framework built. just get some more fiberglass, get som filler and start sanding till your arms fall off.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 7:19 AM
sndsgood wrote:off to a good start other then some wrinkles from not getting a good framework built. just get some more fiberglass, get som filler and start sanding till your arms fall off.

yeah thats all we could do on the weekend ran out of materials.

this week were going to add the filler and start sanding, im not looking forward to that part of the job. will post more pics when i start sanding

M62 KIT for sale PM ME
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 7:24 AM
Stephen (Cav) wrote:honestly looks like crap

acutally i should say everything but the fleece looks good. could have spent a few more mins on it.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 9:01 AM
im not to worried about the front part of the box cause no one is going to see it. it sits tight against the back where the trunk latch is

M62 KIT for sale PM ME
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search