My System - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
My System
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 9:07 PM
Well, Im new to the site. I own a J-body. It is a 1994 Cavy Z24. I have an IASCA winning competion stereo system in it. Everything is custom fabricated and built. My father is the person who put the car together. As it sits it has about $6,000 into it. It is a very nice system and has brung home a few IASCA Competition trophies for SQ. Check out my pics at www.cardomain.com/ride/2302055 and let me know what you think of it!

Re: My System
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 10:21 PM
stereo install is ok i suppose.....not diggin the painted vents or the neon sitting in the dash...
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 5:10 AM
I'm using my second to last post to call BS on this one.
I want some proof that, that car won a SQ comp.
Install is one of the biggest things in those events. CLEAN installs. Your trunk looks nice, very clean indeed. The subs look pretty nice (aside from the retarded neons showing). But your midbass drivers simply sticking out with that baffle, no grillle, no fiberglassing to make it look like it belongs there.
Also, the fake marble your head unit is mounted on, the lack of ANYTHING done to that car to make the interior look clean and as if everything came that way... It's just BS
I have seen many SQ Comp winning cars, and heard almost as many as I have seen. That right there is nowhere near them. Not even close.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 11:12 AM
well now that you are out of posts get your ass to work on your car. But i do tend to agree. also hate to break it to you but those woofers came out along the same time frame as the power dvcs from old school rockford. they would have handed those lanzars their ass in a bucket.
Thursday, June 21, 2007 7:12 PM
not too bad, it looks nice in the trunk but every thing looks real old. and the door subs look tacky.

click sig for my car audio videos
Friday, June 22, 2007 11:38 AM
Those lanzars were good for what they were, but the punch power series would have spanked them, and the solobarics would have too in sq. Nice to see some old school lanzar gear there, i'm an optidrive user/fan myself.

Friday, June 22, 2007 3:32 PM
take a pic of the award and i will believe you. its a nice set up dont get me wrong but not as nice as the IASCA winners i have seen.

Friday, June 22, 2007 4:59 PM
Friday, June 22, 2007 6:22 PM
wait the stereo has 6000 into it? Where?

Saturday, June 23, 2007 5:08 AM
Back in 1994 when the stuff was new it would have been around 6,000.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search