living in an HK down by the river - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
living in an HK down by the river
Friday, April 06, 2007 7:36 AM
So if and had a baby, it would bring me a

If good goes to better and I figure out how to mod it to 1 ohm, the Jeffrey will be running an HK4000d

Re: living in an HK down by the river
Friday, April 06, 2007 8:19 AM
you are gonna need looooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttsssssssssssssssssssssssssss of juice
Friday, April 06, 2007 8:39 AM
I know, i know, ima feed it voltage and current. Even those 2 401's draw a good bit. But one thing is it will spit out the power when I need it, and wang those Lanzars.

Friday, April 06, 2007 8:55 AM
Oh yeah, my friends, does anyone know how to mod it to 1 ohm?

Saturday, April 07, 2007 8:04 PM
maybe you should give me one

Sunday, April 08, 2007 5:17 AM
Dude, that amp puts out more horsepower than your car Plus I don't think you could handle the sheer raw forces of the 401, let alone the 4000d (and your electrical would be crying so loud i could hear it from here)

Sunday, April 08, 2007 2:54 PM
omg you might get loud

but check on termpro alot of people talked about modin them for 1 ohm im sure they can tell you what wire to cut

Sunday, April 08, 2007 3:41 PM
zomghi2u mark. You're just scared of the hk. ADMIT IT!!!! I see the fear in your eyes. Once I wall and super hk, your spidey senses will be tingling!

Sunday, April 08, 2007 7:29 PM
only MA amp worth spending money on right there... you and I have gotten into these arguments too much lately

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Sunday, April 08, 2007 8:55 PM
Theres someone selling 2 hk4000's modded on another forum

Quote:

I am selling a pair of modded HK 4000d's from MA Audio. These amps are in perfect condition both cosmetically and funtionally. Due to me retiring from Competition (for the time being) I am looking to sell both of these. I am sure that those of you that would be interested know the specs but for a slight refresher you get 3500 Watts RMS at 14 Volts at 2 ohms. These amps have been modded to go to .7 ohms for daily and .5 ohms for burps. These amps are fantastic and I have had both of them hooked up to check them for functionality. I have all the original boxes and even the white gloves to protect the crome and the remote bass gains. I am asking $475.00 each or $850.00 for both.

Monday, April 09, 2007 12:37 PM
dont be a puzzy get two.

Monday, April 09, 2007 1:44 PM
One is fine for right now, trust me. Once I build the wall I'll be puking blood as it is. I saw dude's post, but I'm going to be getting one of the 28 hk's that scotty j had, but this one is the only one that wasn't modded.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 4:35 PM
Thats sick...but if you dont get it, Would you be interested in a almost new Digital Designs Z1?

one 5 second burp...thats it...

It may be high end but trust me the price is right..

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 4:36 PM
where did you find a Z1
Tuesday, April 10, 2007 4:54 PM
A dealer I know..im getting one as well

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, April 10, 2007 4:59 PM

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 5:17 PM
nice...... thats def gonna be awsome. anyone know how to mod an alpine amp for 1 ohm???

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 9:00 PM
You sell it for something else?

Lanman you still plannin on going with an 18v electrical? If so, when you think you're going to start, I can't wait to see how that goes.

wysiwyg wrote:i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL
Wednesday, April 11, 2007 3:54 AM
Ima hold off on the z1, although it's a nice amp, i'm trading straight up my 2 hk's for the 4000d. I'm moving on Saturday, and mortgage is going to eat up a good bit of my funds, but in due time i'll be running the 18 volt system.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 4:50 AM
rosario make sure its the z1a the regular z1s may run a bit warm for your taste for daily. whats the price tag btw.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007 1:48 PM
thanks...1500obo

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 7:50 PM
it is in fact the final Z1's made by DD. So its good to go.

Thursday, April 12, 2007 4:56 AM
just wanted to make sure you were aware of that fact. didnt want to see someone put out that money to have it poof.
Thursday, April 12, 2007 11:42 AM
There ain't nothing like the smell of magic smoke in the morning.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search