Big 3 Upgrade - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Big 3 Upgrade
Thursday, April 05, 2007 4:08 PM
It's been awhile since i've been on here. i was wondering what this big 3 upgrade is. and yes i've done a search and it's not answering my questions

Re: Big 3 Upgrade
Thursday, April 05, 2007 4:17 PM
aside from being at the very top of this forum.

wire from alt to battery, battery ground to chassis. batt ground to motor

Getting "better built" for the '08...
Thursday, April 05, 2007 4:21 PM
Basically it helps the flow of electric current beween the Alt battery and frame. Just put in a second 4 gauge wire going from your neg- of your battery to your chassis, put a second 4 gauge wire from the battery to the alt, and then adding a second wire from the alt to the chassis again. So you have 2 wires going to each connection and as it is 3 connections, it's the big 3. Just adding a second wire to everything makes sure that the stock wires aren't transporting so many amps that they are losing voltage along the trip. Oh, and how could you not find anything about the big three, it's posted everywhere, to be honest, I was going to flame you for this post and put the top ten thread links upon doing a search, but I was bored so I answered your question, or hope I did, you need to elaborate more on your question "i was wondering what this big 3 upgrade is?", that doesn't ask any more than the other ten million threads ask, and they all have answeres.
Thursday, April 05, 2007 5:20 PM
Searching is one thing...but when its the very first post...and its stickied

Thursday, April 05, 2007 6:17 PM
wow

--------------------------------------------------------------
Offical dealer for the following-

SOUNDSTREAM
DB LINK
DB DRIVE
PANASONIC
GARMIN
ROSEN
SCOSCHE
XE DESIGNS
SOUNDGATE
PAC
LITEGLOW

Thursday, April 05, 2007 6:44 PM
I tell you what, the shallow end of the gene pool keeps getting worse and worse. No one wants to do anything on their own anymore. I'm surprised this guy can breathe on his own.

Sunday, April 08, 2007 11:04 AM
Hey, don't make fun of the retards, let them make fun of themselves.
Tuesday, April 10, 2007 8:26 AM
i honestly didn't see it up at the top until after i posted this. so thanks to whoever answered and screw off to whoever was an a$$hole
Tuesday, April 10, 2007 8:32 AM

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 8:52 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW....Go run with scissors!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 8:57 AM
wow can't find the search button and you can't take a joke. calm down dude.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 10:56 AM

Thursday, April 12, 2007 4:06 PM
Seriously, think before you post, if you post topics like this, you know you WILL get flamed, there's no doubt about it. Hell, I used to post things like this just to get a rise out of people for laughs, but that get's old because it just looks stupid. In all fairness, you're not retarded, you just didn't think things through and search well enough, or click the sticky at the top of this forum.
Saturday, April 14, 2007 12:43 AM
is that milty?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search