headunit install - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
headunit install
Sunday, April 01, 2007 8:36 PM
Jw i was on crutchfield lookin at a clarion indash dvd screen and it says it wouldnt fit my 99 sunfire?? is that because of that metal braket behind the radio?? if so hows every one go about trimming it out?

Re: headunit install
Monday, April 02, 2007 3:35 AM
If you call Crutchfield, they can tell you what dimension doesn't clear. They were very helpful with my install of a different unit that was not supposed to fit.

Monday, April 02, 2007 8:24 AM
alright mayb ill do that altho i was planning to get it off of ebay.. so i dont kno if theyd really help me out?
Monday, April 02, 2007 9:57 AM
I'm sure they'll help. Just don't tell them you are planning on buying from Ebay.

Monday, April 02, 2007 3:39 PM
Lol, I do the same thing. I'll find something on Crutchfield and usually get it on ebay or woofersetc and get crutchfield to help me out on all of my questions. Makes me feel bad, but business is business and they offer great customer support so I just might actually buy from them sometime in the future, who knows. lol.
Saturday, April 07, 2007 6:58 PM
it will fit if your willing to cut the tapered dash....good luck on making it look good =)
Thursday, April 12, 2007 1:10 PM
I just bought my Panasonic indash dvd screen and i cant get it to fit back ... how do u go about cutting that plastic back there i cant seem to figure it out
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search