Car audio and video college or courses? - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car audio and video college or courses?
Friday, February 10, 2006 5:08 AM
I was woundering if anyone knows of any car audio colleges or courses in or around new york state. Thanks

Re: Car audio and video college or courses?
Friday, February 10, 2006 5:16 AM
I went to Mobile Dynamics, which is just north of Toronto. I believe it was a couple hours away from Buffalo, NY. I think I remember seeing a training place in NY but if I remember right it looked like it was in somebody's garage or somethin. I could be wrong. I was really happy with Mobile Dynamics, and would reccomend it to anybody. It definiately gave me about a year to a year and half's head start on my job.

-Chris
Friday, February 10, 2006 7:21 AM
a buddy of mine is there now hes lovin it

M62 KIT for sale PM ME
Friday, February 10, 2006 5:43 PM
I have also done the course at Mobile, It was amazing but make sure you have a job lined up before you do it. its kind of a waste if you end in december and there is not enough business around for you to get a job. none-the-less I completed media dynamics while I was there too and got a job installing custom home jobs(home theaters and high-end audio/video) and I love it. really recommend the course though, I learned so much there.
Saturday, February 11, 2006 2:31 PM
Hey Ben, when did you go? I was up there last summer when they were moving to the new facilities. Wow what a difference. So much bigger and nicer than the old place.

-Chris
Saturday, February 11, 2006 2:40 PM
they teach the BS that our cars airbags are going to blow if you don't get the T-harness. If you go tell the teacher the truth and show them Lenko's site.
Saturday, February 11, 2006 7:04 PM
Uh, not when I was there they didn't

-Chris
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search