lights in the radio!!! - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
lights in the radio!!!
Monday, January 02, 2006 8:05 PM
I replaced the front speakers and added a sub and an amp to my system and once it all was in not everything worked. there are other forums out ther with the problems, but now i noticed sence its dark here that almost all of my radio lights dont work. there are only like 3 or 4 of the numbered buttons that work, and everything else is dead or is extremely dull. how can i fix this?

Re: lights in the radio!!!
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 5:22 PM
you need a cap

Play hard, Drive fast, and Be safe...
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 11:48 PM
Stock deck? Are the bulbs behind the buttons burnt out (they have a tendancy to do that, especially with time)

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 3:37 PM
yes the deck is stock but i replaced all of the bulbs like right after i got the car... it was in a car crash... and now i put the stereo in ... the sub and speakers... and now when we put it all back togeather they never came on. well it ther away that i could put different color bulbs in there? like blue? does anyone know what number bulb they are?

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 9:48 PM
So you had the dash apart?

Maybe you forgot to hook up the illumination wire...? Or accidentally disconnected it.

Thursday, January 05, 2006 1:34 PM
the only part of the dash i had apart while i was installing my system was the head unit... maybe i did diconnect it or i forgot to connect it again ill look at it so time soon but does anyone know what the number is for the bulb that goes inside the radio bottons?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search