cheap sound deadening - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cheap sound deadening
Friday, December 30, 2005 1:31 PM
Hey, i heard using truck bedding works good for sound deadening.. anyone tried this and what one did you try, cause i can imagine only using the THICKER stuff works good, anyone know where to get

Re: cheap sound deadening
Friday, December 30, 2005 3:53 PM
If you want i have about 45 sq ft of Edead V1 Sounddeading. Ill let it go for $50+ shipping. Get back to me if you intrested.

Friday, December 30, 2005 8:59 PM
i used a roll of carpet padding from home dept. like 12 bucks for a 10x6 roll. it worked decent. didn't kill it all but did a lot more than i expected.

GO PATS!!!
Friday, December 30, 2005 10:22 PM
Quote:

If you want i have about 45 sq ft of Edead V1 Sounddeading. Ill let it go for $50+ shipping. Get back to me if you intrested.

ill take it off your hands

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Saturday, December 31, 2005 3:54 PM
hey, i was going to use the carpet padding type also,. but i am adding right now the edead type of stuff and then on top i was going to spray something like the bedliner stuff used for trucks, but i wasent sure if it would be safe in the car. and then on top of that use the carpet padding, ( LOL i am going to the extreme i want NO sound coming in) lol
Saturday, December 31, 2005 7:32 PM
hwo good is that Edead stuff?

FACT : Statistics show that you are more likely to to be hit by lightning than to die street racing.
FACT : It is our American RIGHT to own a GUN but not to drive a car.
"Those who would sacrifice freedom for saftey deserves neither Freedom nor safety!" - Benjamin Franklin
"The real destroyer of liberties is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search