alarm again - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
alarm again
Monday, September 19, 2005 8:56 PM
my alarm got @!#$ up after i installed my jvc g510,is there something i missed?i did follow everyhting though accesorry-wipers,and whatnot but.....HELP!!

Re: alarm again
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:02 PM
umm after market alarm or factory and also what is it doin???

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:26 PM
after market now it won't work it auto locks and unlocks afer/before ignition
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:40 PM
wont work how?? sounds like it works fine if if auto locks and unlocks.. what is it NOT doing?

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:32 PM
but the alarm won't turn on!no flash no beep whatsoever i've checked it all but still!
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:51 PM
myabe its time 4me 2 buy a new alarm, hows clifford arrow, 3 does aanybody in here has it?if yes how is it?
Friday, September 23, 2005 5:00 AM
buying a new one prob wont solve ur prob. first of all what kind is ti. ur vehicle. i will walk u threw this.
Friday, September 23, 2005 2:04 PM
i got a cavalier 2003 and i installed some cheap k9-mundial or something,thinking bout getting that 2way pager fro asianwolf what do you guys think or shud i go with clifford
Saturday, September 24, 2005 11:07 AM
how bout you save yourself some money and figure out the problem with your alarm you have now. instead of jumping through thoughts and spitting out comments. walk us through what you installed, how you installed it, and what the alarm is doing. we can't help you if you spit out a fragment of a thought and then jump to wanting to buy a new alarm.

on a side note, there's not much difference between a $500 alarm and a cheap alarm. they all siren and lock the doors. its just a matter of the functions/options you want on it. if you just want the basic features, you don't need to spend a fortune on it.

brian

GO PATS!!!
Sunday, September 25, 2005 12:54 PM
right,i understand that,but ive checked everyting valet ,wiring and everything...the alarm must have burned out something when i lock the doors to my remote it won't work ,alarm won't even turn on,basically alarm is no longer working period.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search