Clif Design Amp??? - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Clif Design Amp???
Saturday, September 17, 2005 5:38 PM
I was wondering if someone knows anything about the clif Design amplifiers. In Sweden we don´t have this brand so it´s difficult to for me to say something about it. What do u say about it? is it good? bad?

Please comment it..... it helps me alot now that i´m looking for some amplifiers to my soundproject. Please, also compare it with some other famous brands like Audiobahn, rockford Fosgate....

Thanks.

Clif design amplifier: CD10.1LX

Re: Clif Design Amp???
Saturday, September 17, 2005 10:25 PM
Overated power like Visionik, BUT still high qaulity stuff. Visionik and Clif = same company, Clif being the better built higher end stuff.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Sunday, September 18, 2005 5:16 AM
OK....thanks....

But is it a quality brand?
Sunday, September 18, 2005 9:15 PM
If you can find it at liquidation, it will be the best qaulity in its price range, there stuff tends to be a little expensive at regular retail I find. If you have found a good deal on the stuff then go for it, but if you plan on paying full retail price you might want to look else where, better bang for you buck etc.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Monday, September 19, 2005 10:46 AM
Ok sounds very good....

I´m thinking on buying Soundstreams PCA2000D....if you compare this two what would you say?

Thanks!=)
Monday, September 19, 2005 2:27 PM
no idea, really, I have never gotten to hear any soundstream stuff, I have seen some spider decorated amps my installer used in his shop for decoration.........

My Cav
I give up...
Monday, September 19, 2005 9:27 PM
cliff= junk

Monday, September 19, 2005 10:18 PM
I hear soundstream is very nice, quality equipment. I know Visonik is a pretty decent brand so if Clif Designs is equal to it then if you got a good deal then go for it IMO.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 2:56 AM
L33tJbody (Brandon Gathye) wrote:cliff= junk

....ok, can u please tell your experience with Clif?

Thanks.
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:59 AM
cliff designs is owned by anaba group....they own ma audio. this is their higher end line visonik is their low end line and ma is in the middle
Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:14 PM
J.C J.C wrote:

Thanks.

There is a broke down stereo shop here in Omaha and they have some sort of DB drag car with 4 "Cliff Design" 15's, 5 HUGE amps, at least 8 batteries and the things subs screw up and fall apart without even going to competition, not to mention it only is as lound as 2-12" REAL high quality subs such as an R.E. product or such

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 4:32 PM
L33tJbody (Brandon Gathye) wrote:
J.C J.C wrote:

Thanks.

There is a broke down stereo shop here in Omaha and they have some sort of DB drag car with 4 "Cliff Design" 15's, 5 HUGE amps, at least 8 batteries and the things subs screw up and fall apart without even going to competition, not to mention it only is as lound as 2-12" REAL high quality subs such as an R.E. product or such

I call . I have 2 CDAW10's, best sounding subs for 50 bucks PERIOD. I have pounded them at over 7 different SPL comps (including a Dbdrag), Not to mention i drive with them hitting hard for 3 hours daily on my drive to york university...... They are extremely durable. (i have had mine for awhile as well). Also if you want to count the hundreds of burps I have given them...

Given the make extremely esponsive and dynamic subwoofers, I will admit their amps are overated in power and there subs tend to hit low frequency's oddly.

My Cav
I give up...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search