Have fun, do whatever you want, lets see what you can do. - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Have fun, do whatever you want, lets see what you can do.
Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:11 PM
I always see people asking for chops, well i just want to see some of your best stuff, ill put up 3 hi res pics and you can go to town if you want. Change the car up, change the background, change anything, lets see what you can do.

03 Sunfire - Sold.

Re: Have fun, do whatever you want, lets see what you can do.
Tuesday, August 05, 2008 10:03 PM
EH?!?! i got lazy half way through

click sig for my car audio videos
Wednesday, August 06, 2008 5:17 PM
I did a whole bunch to this pic, even though it doesn't look like much.

Lowered, Two tone (White/Silver), Painted Mirrors, Shaved handles, Painted headlight/turn housings, Tinted side markers, Chrome (kinda) center grille, Tinted Windows, Lastly, if you look REAL close, you can see mesh in the bumper.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 9:08 PM
wow, definately different on that 2nd one, i like the littler details, definately nice, digging the smoked head lights, and the 1st on looks good, just a tint and lower that i see. correct me if i missed anything. keep them coming people.

03 Sunfire - Sold.
Thursday, August 07, 2008 7:21 PM
Come on, i know there's more people who do this kinda stuff, i would put one up but i cant use photoshop for @!#$.

03 Sunfire - Sold.
Thursday, August 07, 2008 10:26 PM

got lazy/tired again progress so far i wanted to change the background but couldnt find any thing that i liked and if you have a color in mind ill change it to that but i liked the red so yea and if you find a cool background as well post it.

click sig for my car audio videos
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search