Paint idea's for a BIKE!!! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Paint idea's for a BIKE!!!
Friday, June 06, 2008 12:38 PM
Alright guys... I need your genious minds for a good paint scheme. I don't have the actual bike pictured but if it's a shopped paint job it dosent really matter cuz all the Ninja 500's look the same anyway. Anyway, I'm lookin for a base color of like a nice forest green, maybe a little brighter green. Nothing like the fast and furious eclipse bright, but something clean.

Here's where you guys's minds come in. I want some sort of white design on it with silver lettering... Either that or Silver desing with white lettering. I'm not really sure wich is gonna look better but the bike has white rims. Also I'd like it to say 500R on the lower part if possible... Nothing crazy or really show stopper...

So other than that... I'm open for some suggestions so if you guys wouldnt mind putting up some "pretty lookin" idea's please... i'd appreciate it...

Re: Paint idea's for a BIKE!!!
Friday, June 13, 2008 10:04 AM
no idea's at all from anyone?

Sunday, June 15, 2008 8:19 AM
do flames!

WiGM-Tuners member.
Monday, June 16, 2008 6:20 PM
lol... i would only do flames if looked REAL good... like i said... green and white with silver lettering... or green and silver with white lettering... i dont think flames really go with that color combo... lol... but if you wanna shop a pic of it i'll see what you have in mind... lol

any other idea's... that i maybe could see?

Friday, June 27, 2008 9:36 AM
Thanks a lot... you guys are the best...

Tuesday, July 01, 2008 10:09 AM
I'll come up with something today. I just have to get some stuff out side set up for the family, and I'll be in to see what I can do.

-Trav

I'll save the world in a minute, now let me finish my Whopper.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search