need the hood painted please - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need the hood painted please
Monday, June 09, 2008 11:28 AM
My hood is cracked in a couple spots and it cant be sanded down and clear coated to fix the look of it so I want to paint a certain part of the hood. The center part where it goes down leave it CF but paint the surrounding parts green

Re: need the hood painted please
Monday, June 09, 2008 2:41 PM
I did it for you, $15 if you want to see it. Let me know and I'll give you my paypal addy.
Monday, June 09, 2008 2:59 PM
i'll see what i can come up with later for ya

Monday, June 09, 2008 3:08 PM
adam kalin wrote:I did it for you, $15 if you want to see it. Let me know and I'll give you my paypal addy.

Dude I dunno what your smokin. this is a community of people that are supposed to HELP each other. not try to SCAM people for money. 15 bucks for a chop...GET REAL MAN. thats BS right there. just stop saying u did the chop and people can pay you...Its wastes OUR time to read ur stupid post...Yup I did it pay me and you can see PLEASE dude...GET A LIFE!

Monday, June 09, 2008 3:10 PM
i know may as well ask for donations to the retard society lol

Monday, June 09, 2008 3:14 PM
Seriously...who does he think is gonna send him money

Monday, June 09, 2008 3:26 PM
is this what you wanted?
if not let me know and this won't cost a cent lol

Monday, June 09, 2008 3:27 PM
sorry the colors not perfect but i'm trying to chase the kiddies off to bed

Monday, June 09, 2008 9:04 PM
Man that looks good. That is exactly what I was looking for thank you. And that retard up top can keep his chop for $15 he needs to go on somewhere

Monday, June 09, 2008 10:21 PM
adam kalin wrote:I did it for you, $15 if you want to see it. Let me know and I'll give you my paypal addy.

Why should anyone take your word for the chop, If the cannot preview it why would they want too pay for it. Atleast watermark it so someone can preview it. I sure as hell would not send you the money unless I saw a decen't chop of it. I'm not gonna bash like everyone else is. There are enough members on here that will do a really nice Hi Res chop for free, so don't plan on making any sort of money off anyone. You can make a post in here with your services, If you can chop and toon and if people are looking for these pics you might be able to make some money that way. Just don't go through everyones thread saying that you did the pic now send me $15. It's nothing but a scam it seems like. If your a honest member than no one would have any issues with it I wouldn't think.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Tuesday, June 10, 2008 12:00 AM
can the mods ban the adam guy,
he is kinda being a FN AH(bet you can find out what that means, didn't want to swear and get in trouble)

but seriously, he has only been on here for less than a month and he is pulling this.

I didn't have photo shop so I did a chop with ms paint, turned out really good actually,
it was dirty, but I was trying to decide if I wanted it lowered
the pic is about a 2 inch drop

and this is what it looks like after the drop(1.5 ish drop)

(ps, guess what I hit on speed bumps everywhere!)

not too bad for sm paint hey, grass looks like junk, but I think it turned out ok, have photoshop now, but I havent used it much.

wow, ramble much!!!!!

anyway, I hope he stops asking for money, for a quick chop, I don't think so,
if he does a toon of a car and it is any good, than maybe.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search