Custom Gauge Overlay Template - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Custom Gauge Overlay Template
Monday, April 07, 2008 1:44 PM
I'm going to attempt to make a gauge overlay for my 02 cav. Does anyone have a template for the overlay? I tried making one on my own but it didn't turn out too well, kinda new at photoshop. Anyway, I searched but came up with nothing.

Re: Custom Gauge Overlay Template
Monday, April 07, 2008 10:34 PM
Anyone?
Tuesday, April 08, 2008 11:11 AM
I have the factory gauge "overlay" removed from the cluster....If you want it shoot me a pm.
You can scan it right in and go....
Tuesday, April 08, 2008 3:52 PM
I have mine too, the problem is my scanner only scans up to 11 inches and the cluster is more like 14 inches.
Wednesday, April 09, 2008 8:37 PM
if anyone can get a scan of one, i can work on a template. i have both of the 95-99 ones (w/ tach and w/o tach) in template form and would love to have an 00+ to add to the collection.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, April 12, 2008 8:13 PM
Still nothin huh?
Monday, April 14, 2008 12:47 PM
If you can get the template please contact me, i have a digital printer that would be excellent for this! Full color overlays

Monday, April 14, 2008 12:55 PM
Like I said, I got the factory gauge face off and ready for someone.....does no one really have a scanner big enough to handle this??

if anyone is interested, shoot me a pm.
Thursday, April 17, 2008 10:18 AM
let me check my files, i know i have one for 95-99, and i think i got one for the 00-02 and 03-05

Thursday, April 17, 2008 8:28 PM
hey Condom (Richard hood)
sorry i dont have a good enough pic of the guage for ya.

Sunday, April 20, 2008 1:48 PM
BOOSTED / JMdecals.com! wrote:If you can get the template please contact me, i have a digital printer that would be excellent for this! Full color overlays

hmmm, maybe we can get a lil business partnership going. i have the templates for both versions of the 95-99 cavalier done and ready for customization.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Sunday, April 20, 2008 6:51 PM
No big deal, it was worth a try. I'll have to run down the road and have it scanned at Kinko's or something.

Condom huh? Surprisingly that's one I haven't heard yet.

downlinx wrote:hey Condom (Richard hood)
sorry i dont have a good enough pic of the guage for ya.

Sunday, April 20, 2008 7:51 PM
can anybody hook it up with the 95-99 gauges w/p tach? I did the custom overlays in my 94 cavalier. now trying to do the same for my 98
Monday, April 21, 2008 2:23 PM
[quote=BoltZ DesignZ™]
BOOSTED / JMdecals.com! wrote:If you can get the template please contact me, i have a digital printer that would be excellent for this! Full color overlays

hmmm, maybe we can get a lil business partnership going. i have the templates for both versions of the 95-99 cavalier done and ready for customization.

Please contact me if your interested, i have photos of digital samples and the quality is second to none

Tuesday, April 22, 2008 6:04 AM
here you go bro, a copy of a gauge overlay, just click on the thumbnail.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search