tattoo - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
tattoo
Thursday, February 28, 2008 1:09 AM
alright guys im gettin a tattoo here real soon for my son his name is Chevy Allen and im kinda leaning towards a bowtie with his name in it but not just chevy cuz it would look like just a chevy emblem i want chevy allen in it somehow any way and not just plain old writing somethin different and if you guys have any other ideas shoot it by cuz im lookin for anything

Re: tattoo
Monday, March 03, 2008 6:31 PM
You have email.

Friday, March 07, 2008 10:47 PM
thanks z24princess!! looks awesome any other takers anything is welcome!
Saturday, March 08, 2008 10:37 AM
I just had my sons name tattooed on my back its not a bowtie or anything but I think it turned out amazing here is a couple pics of it

Saturday, March 08, 2008 2:02 PM
that is sick man how much did that cost ya just the name
Saturday, March 08, 2008 2:05 PM
all together it was just under 400 canadian

Sunday, March 09, 2008 12:07 AM
guessing it was a made up font? ive never seen it before
Sunday, March 09, 2008 4:04 PM
Ya i have a friend who is an artist amazing drawer lol I am getting him to design another one for when my next child is born.. This time at the bottom of my back and the hand print above should look killer

Sunday, March 09, 2008 9:13 PM
yeah dude that is so awesome makes me wanna get maybe a chevy emblem and then his name around it in a crazy script
Monday, March 10, 2008 1:14 PM
That would be sweet man.. Well with however u go i bet it will look sick. When its done dont forget to post it lol i wanna see it....

Monday, March 10, 2008 11:47 PM
i will def. do ill post a pic of what z24 princess did if they dont post it cuz it is really cool

Monday, March 10, 2008 11:54 PM

if that doesnt work then idk what im doin wrong haha but thats it
Tuesday, March 11, 2008 1:10 PM
those look awesom aswell man good luck with all the choices.. Might be hard once u get a ton of ideas

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search