Ron Carvalhos Signature Thread - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Ron Carvalhos Signature Thread
Thursday, February 28, 2008 4:35 PM
A very small list of examples so you can see if I'm what you're looking for. I'll update the examples as they come out.

Examples:

This is the current waiting list of people:

-------
WAITING LIST
-------

1. (tabs)
2. JUCNBST
3. Chuck (Chesterton)
4. Tha01cav
5. Eric F.

-------

Keep in mind that if you're looking for a toon picture, it will take longer than a less involved signature. In fact, in the course of working on a toon signature, I may even take a break from it and get one or two easier signatures done.

If you want pictures in your signature, please provide me with them. If you have ANY ideas at all, please let me know so I can provide you with something you will enjoy. If you give me pictures and say nothing, I'll do whatever I like. I can also make abstract type pictures, and other things of that nature. If you're unsure if I can do something or not, ask me, and I'll let you know. Also, Paypal donations are appreciated (j/k... sorta ... just a dollar? 50 cents? ).

Keep in mind I do this for free (unless of course you donate, than I'm not xD ) so if it takes me a while, please do not get upset with me. They're done on a first come, first serve basis. If anybody is stupid enough.. erm.. kind enough to donate, they'll be moved to the top of the list.

If you're not on this list and you want a signature, please reply to this thread with your request, do not PM me please. If I have asked you to PM me with more details, you know who you are, than please do, otherwise I would greatly appreciate it if any requests are kept within this thread. Thanks.

I also do websites, banners, etc. (hopefully for a (at least small) fee) Contact me if interested or if you'd like some examples of my previous work

Thanks again guys.

Re: Ron Carvalhos Signature Thread
Thursday, February 28, 2008 6:18 PM
Well, I have no idea where the hell the edit button is, so I'm updating the list..

-------
WAITING LIST
-------

1. (tabs)
2. JUCNBST
3. Chuck (Chesterton)
4. Tha01cav
5. Eric F.
6. Oysterxfast5
7. Eastwood

Edit: For some reason it's not on my original post..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Thursday, February 28, 2008 7:01 PM

Thursday, February 28, 2008 6:18 PM
I think that will work.

Thursday, February 28, 2008 7:04 PM
Go.Stop (Ron Carvalho) wrote:

If I could get something abstract.
If it could contain Eastwood somewhere,
and same size as the one above.

thank you

Thursday, February 28, 2008 8:19 PM
-------
WAITING LIST
-------

1. (tabs)
2. JUCNBST
3. Chuck (Chesterton)
4. Tha01cav
5. Oysterxfast5
6. Eastwood
7. Snowman
8. ...Blakd Eco...

The reason I did Eric F.'s first, is because (tabs) and JUCNBST are both toons, and they take quite a while to finish. Chuck and "Tha01cav" haven't sent me what I need to get started, so Eric F. was the next on the list.

Eric F. :

I hope you like it. I didn't include the team logo because it didn't flow at all with the colors, etc. If you want, I can resize the image you sent me so you can put it next to your signature and it'll line right up, just let me know.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Thursday, February 28, 2008 9:09 PM

Thursday, February 28, 2008 8:32 PM
I want one

heres the pic.......can i get a regular and a tooned version?
send me your paypal and ill send ya 5bucks
(can me get some makeup for the small chips on the front cunnard piece)

Thursday, February 28, 2008 8:39 PM
Snowman wrote:I want one

heres the pic.......can i get a regular and a tooned version?
send me your paypal and ill send ya 5bucks
(can me get some makeup for the small chips on the front cunnard piece)

Let me finish (tabs)'s toon before you offer to send me any money. I don't want you to be unsatisfied with my tooning ability (or lack thereof). If you like the way I do (tabs)'s, than you can send me the money, and you'll be bumped up etc. Thanks.

Thursday, February 28, 2008 9:29 PM
dont let this guy do your sig....he sucks!!!

j/k i love mine!

btw....edits only work for one hour after your original post, thats why you couldnt find it earlier.
thanks again man....you rock my socks off!

btw...if you do graphic design, just the other day my buddy was asking me if knew anyone on the .org that did something like that. here is his site that hes setting up. drop him an email and maybe you guys can work something out and you can get a little (paying) business. see what a free sig can get ya?

95+ Cavalier and Sunfire Convertible Service Manual! A must read for vert owners!
Thursday, February 28, 2008 9:35 PM
I'm glad you like it

And thanks for the explanation, I was wondering where the hell my edit buttons were disappearing to

As far as your buddy's site, it's not loading for me for some reason. Maybe it's down at the moment or you got the address wrong? Thanks though, and I'll be sure to check it out as soon as it comes back online or we figure out what's up

Thanks again.

P.S. Your toon is coming along quite nicely if I say so myself. I'm not much for thinking my own work is good but.. well, you'll see

Friday, February 29, 2008 12:49 AM

can you do a better chop of those rims on my car and maybe lower it a lil bit, and do a regular and a toon one? and have Chuck in it somewhere and put "2 Wycked" somewhere on it?

if not just take the pic i have in my sig now and do something cool with it and ill be happy

---

Friday, February 29, 2008 6:47 AM
put me on the list sir, if you could put these pics together, maybe just have it say 05 Fire in the corner

hop on in i've got a J

Friday, February 29, 2008 8:43 AM
-------
WAITING LIST
-------

1. (tabs)
2. JUCNBST
3. Chuck (Chesterton)
4. Tha01cav
5. Oysterxfast5
6. Eastwood
7. Snowman
8. ...Blakd Eco...
9. Casey Schaaf
10. Kevin Richter

An update to the waiting list.

Another note guys. During the weekends I usually don't have a lot of time to be on the computer, so while I'll try my best to get the signatures done as soon as possible, expect them more during the weekdays rather than the weekends.

(tabs), I've got some minor touchups to do on your car, and a few small adjustments to make, but I've got the finalized signature idea in my head, and I think it'll look pretty sick when I'm done. Look for it sometime Monday/Tuesday.

Thanks guys.

Friday, February 29, 2008 9:21 AM
thats cool, i dont mind waiting and i dont mind paying.

i may go and try and take the front plate off for a better pics.......but for now just use the one when you get to it

Friday, February 29, 2008 9:27 AM
This is both for (tabs), and anybody interested in my tooning skill level.

There's still some adjustments that I'd like to make, like adding more details/shadows, and maybe redoing a couple of areas that I'm not satisfied with. As it's my... what.. second/third serious toon? I think it turned out okay so far. If there's anything else specific you'd like let me know.

To anybody else requesting a toon, if you want something less detailed or anything like that, let me know, as it'll make my job much easier. I'm also thinking of trying out a new way of doing it, but we'll see how long that lasts/how good or bad it turns out. Thanks.

Edit: Alrighty, thanks a bunch Snowman.

P.S. Sorry about the watermark guys, but when you put as much work into this as I did.. well you know It'll be removed when it's done.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, February 29, 2008 9:28 AM

Friday, February 29, 2008 9:41 AM
hey Ron, sorry about the wait man...If you can use these 2 pics....do a one on top of the other split screen type deal with the silver on top and have it say "Tha01cav" and the black on the bottom and it say "Black LS" thanks bro

PROUD MEMBER OF JBOK.

Friday, February 29, 2008 11:51 AM
Make me a toon if you could please

you can use the pic in my sig or I can send you others, let me know, thx!

Stuff For Sale - Classified Ads - Click Here!
Friday, February 29, 2008 12:09 PM
lookin great man! do whatever you want or feel like doing to the car.....ill take your professional opinion on it anyday!

95+ Cavalier and Sunfire Convertible Service Manual! A must read for vert owners!
Monday, March 03, 2008 2:21 AM
Well, here you go, I hope you like it. I feel kind of bad for putting my name on it, but a lot of work went into it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, March 03, 2008 2:22 AM

Monday, March 03, 2008 2:35 AM
Looks good. I don't feel bad for branding your work. If anybody made me a sig and wanted to put their name in the corner thats cool with me, i didnt do the work.

Monday, March 03, 2008 11:12 AM
Thanks. Also, (tabs), if you're unsatisfied in any way let me know. I can also make it more vivid if you'd like. I wasn't sure if I should or if you'd like it like that, so I left it as is. Just let me know.

Monday, March 03, 2008 12:13 PM
Here you go Chuck. It's the first time I've lowered a car and put rims on it, so I hope it turned out to your liking.

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5671/rimsdroppedng5.png

And here's the signature.

Note that if you still want me to do a tooned one for you, you're going to have to wait until JUCNBST's is done, and if Snowman pays me, his. I do the regular signatures while "taking a break" from the tooning ones, so that's why this one got done. Let me know if you like it or want anything changed, etc. I hope you enjoy it.

Edit: Here you go Tha01Cav. I like the way it turned out, I hope you do too. If there's anything you want changed let me know.

Edit #2: And here's Oysterxfast5's. Enjoy, and as usual, if you want any changes let me know

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, March 03, 2008 12:53 PM

Monday, March 03, 2008 1:22 PM
Eastwood:

I hope you like it. It's a little different from the one up there, if you want me to redo it or anything let me know.

Monday, March 03, 2008 1:42 PM
if i can change one thing, if thats ok........and i need a paypal address

this is the picture for the toon

and this for the regular sig

Monday, March 03, 2008 1:54 PM
Heh, you posted that right after I finished your non tooned signature. Well, here it is, and if you still want me to use the angled picture for a non tooned signature, than I'll make you another one. Either way, I hope you like this one Just let me know if you want me to make another non tooned signature using the angled picture.

Monday, March 03, 2008 2:27 PM
that sig is awesome....way da go

money sent for the toon

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search