my girlfriends car - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
my girlfriends car
Sunday, January 27, 2008 3:33 PM
Could you put these rims on it and lower it if possable the picture of the car is crappy cell phone pic.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee78/mikes97cavy/rims.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee78/mikes97cavy/1201474897.jpg

Re: my girlfriends car
Friday, February 22, 2008 10:32 PM
what kinda car is that? Maybe I can find a better pic
Saturday, February 23, 2008 11:27 AM
haha anyone who knows cars knows thats a chevy malibu
Saturday, February 23, 2008 1:01 PM
HAHA! WELL! I guess i don't know cars huh. maybe I should just go shoot myself now. Thanks for the flame. You're mature.
Saturday, February 23, 2008 2:02 PM
The Instigator wrote:HAHA! WELL! I guess i don't know cars huh. maybe I should just go shoot myself now. Thanks for the flame. You're mature.

Don't know much about cars, yet you're on an enthusiast website?...

Saturday, February 23, 2008 2:53 PM
man it wasnt a flame just a common fact of anyone who even drives and true about an enthusiast page this is a car site and you dont know cars man sorry but i can name almost any car out there not sayin i am the best out there but @!#$ i just randomly name off cars as im driving down the road that i see because yes infact i have no life
Saturday, February 23, 2008 4:01 PM
FIRE2HOT - Sorry, I forgot to add the fact that I was being sarcastic. I'm on this website because I have a Cavy, and I DO in fact know cars, the ones that are more important to me, I probably know better..

Kevin - So you just assume that I don't know cars, because I couldn't tell, from a low res pic that it was a malibu, when it fact, it looks much like a lot of the cars that are in it's class. Now, if it was a REAL malibu, I might have recognized it. ....
Saturday, February 23, 2008 9:34 PM
The Instigator wrote:FIRE2HOT - Sorry, I forgot to add the fact that I was being sarcastic. I'm on this website because I have a Cavy, and I DO in fact know cars, the ones that are more important to me, I probably know better..

Then you have my appology.

Sunday, February 24, 2008 2:10 PM
my apology too but what other cars look like this really though? only other thing i know is when they took the malibu off of it and just called it a classic
Sunday, February 24, 2008 2:51 PM
just for the record, it could be an oldesmobile, they were built on the same line

hop on in i've got a J

Sunday, February 24, 2008 3:32 PM
olds what? im not aware that olds made a car that looked like the malibu but if there is one i will feel like a complete jack ass haha

Sunday, February 24, 2008 3:34 PM
ah ha you are talkin bout the cutlass arent you i remember now man
Sunday, February 24, 2008 3:59 PM
yes sir i am

hop on in i've got a J

Monday, February 25, 2008 9:41 AM
slipped my mind completely only difference is the front bumper where the olds emblem is and the tails have lines through them on the olds malibus are all smooth if i remember correctly i mean correct me if im wrong
Monday, February 25, 2008 3:20 PM
Yea from the side the Malibu and Cutlass are identical....technically speaking...could have been either one

you beat me to it Casey....

PROUD MEMBER OF JBOK.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search