jbody x2 - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
jbody x2
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 9:09 PM

Re: jbody x2
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 10:43 PM
lol you won't get anything with these pictures. you should actually make an effort to get good pictures before making a post.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 2:58 AM
Yea, try getting a photo bucket account. Then come back

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:33 AM
does this work?

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 7:33 AM
oops same pic

null
Friday, February 15, 2008 9:23 AM
i THINK you need to get photoshop for yourself, and learn it....i'm also thinking it's a good idea to get some better pics, as you have already been told..and i'm also not sure that you need to have about 5 threads going on here with all them crappy pics and unreasonable requests, but i'm not the one who makes the rules, i'm just the one annoyed...i almost went ahead and tried something, but them pictures are horrible, and then i began reading all those threads...so here, my chop, i went @!#$in crazy.

Burning To Rise And Disprove All Who Would Take Comfort In My Demise -Divine Heresy
Friday, February 15, 2008 12:49 PM
ya know if you are gonna be dick then just @!#$ off thats completely uncalled for alright
Friday, February 15, 2008 2:54 PM
you're right, it was uncalled for, my apologies....just try not to post so many cars and pics....all those threads and basically noone can do anything with anything you put up, not anything worth their time, and making so many requests for chops and such...its just overwhelming...get me a GOOD pic....a good profile of your fire and i'll try something, maybe not just me, maybe others could too.

Burning To Rise And Disprove All Who Would Take Comfort In My Demise -Divine Heresy
Friday, February 15, 2008 4:46 PM
so the picture that you trashed is a bad pic? honestly i dont see how its a bad pic if you could help me with that i could try and get something better
Friday, February 15, 2008 8:00 PM
yea honestly dude all your pics are crap... nuthin personal... there just to small. borrow someones digi cam and go somewhere nice

Friday, February 15, 2008 8:09 PM
thats weird cuz on my screen they are really big like half the post wide big but ill get a digi cam with my tax money and get much better pics!

Friday, February 15, 2008 8:27 PM
or just get one from walgreens like the disposable ones .. they have them in digi cams now ... less then you would thnk to.

Saturday, February 16, 2008 2:18 PM
really thats awesome thanx ill pick one up next week
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search