Photoshop Help (Creating Kid's Border) $$ Opportunity - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Photoshop Help (Creating Kid's Border) $$ Opportunity
Tuesday, February 12, 2008 5:31 PM
Alright, I havent been on here in a while, but I came on because the people in this forum are some of the best I have seen in Photoshop.

Here's the deal. I am trying to create a border for my son's bedroom based on the cars theme. The issue is that I want to take this car (Dale Jr's)

and make it look like his new cars. My problem is that I dont know how to change the colors of the car without losing the details (hood lines, etc). I am shooting for something like this:

Is there some trick that I am missing or can someone point me in the right direction? I may be willing to pay if someone can make this happen depending on results. Thanks in advance.

Re: Photoshop Help (Creating Kid's Border) $$ Opportunity
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 5:33 PM
bump, guys doin it for his kid

hop on in i've got a J

Wednesday, February 13, 2008 8:25 PM
damn so ur not just a dick to me huh...

Thursday, February 14, 2008 6:53 PM
Cavygrl wrote:damn so ur not just a dick to me huh...

number 1, how is he being a dick?
number 2, please do not contaminate other threads by starting potential arguments
number 3, the best way to deal with this place is to not start @!#$ and get over things fast

Thursday, February 14, 2008 7:04 PM
if i had photoshop i would man, but since i dont ill keep this at the top for you

hop on in i've got a J

Friday, February 15, 2008 11:26 AM
wow u got to be kidding me........................................ cavygrl Do u just look for threads to start @!#$ in ? he didnt even say anything at all that would be considerd negative .

The best thing u could do would be to get over someone saying they didnt like something on ur car (CASUE u WILL get a lot o that , and if u cant deal with it then u have a long hard road ahead of u ) . and also, dont go on other threads and start @!#$ with someone over a diffrent thread! . just do youself and let it go.............and stop making retarded assumptions.

Friday, February 15, 2008 11:27 AM
just do yourself a favor *

Saturday, February 16, 2008 7:31 PM
Thanks for all the help guys...

It's a wonder I ever left this place... haha

Sunday, February 17, 2008 11:25 PM
hey...i've got this so far...just thought i would let you know before you give up on the org

anyways, only problem might be the fact that i can't tell the difference between green and grey (certain shades),
so i'm not sure what color it should be (or what the shop i did is). i'm also assuming the other one is
blue and not purple. and another thing, what color is that stripe? looks red...i can't tell if you can post
pics of his real cars it would help. let me know what you think.

Burning To Rise And Disprove All Who Would Take Comfort In My Demise -Divine Heresy
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 4:29 PM

best ones i could find for views for ya Illt4k3n

Thursday, February 21, 2008 7:45 PM
thanks man, that'll help ALOT...makes me want an amp real bad... but where is The Phoenix? i'm hoping that i'm not doing this for no reason...

Burning To Rise And Disprove All Who Would Take Comfort In My Demise -Divine Heresy

Friday, February 22, 2008 8:16 AM
he doesn't get in here much anymore. this is actually the first post i've seen from him since like...november
is that 2nd image working for ya..it did now for me it doesn't

Saturday, February 23, 2008 4:09 PM
I'll give it a go later when I get home from work
Saturday, February 23, 2008 6:43 PM
Here is a quick color change.

I'll see what I can throw together after I get off of work tonight for you.

______
Inochi
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search