Need a Toonish looking sig PLEASE! - Image Manipulation Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Need a Toonish looking sig PLEASE!
Friday, February 08, 2008 8:02 AM
can someone make my car toonish and write cavygrl in the pic somewhere? i want a cool lookin sig mine is plain lookin.. heres a couple pics u can choose from... THANKS!!!!

http://

http://

i need to take some new ones this is all i got... can anybody work with these?

Re: Need a Toonish looking sig PLEASE!
Friday, February 08, 2008 8:36 AM
omg those tail lights are DAMN ugly!

Friday, February 08, 2008 8:54 AM
Maybe if the old ones weren't still showing......wait, no. Nevermind.

Friday, February 08, 2008 10:48 AM
meh, 10 min in illustrator+photoshop:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, February 08, 2008 10:50 AM

Friday, February 08, 2008 1:08 PM
u ever heard of work in progress?...thats what the tail lights are. its SOOOO not done yet.

thank u SOOO much for the sig i love it!!!!!!!!!

Friday, February 08, 2008 1:13 PM
SEC-Z wrote:omg those tail lights are DAMN ugly!

is your car?
did they ask for your opinion on the tail lights?

OH WAIT.... ITS NOT YOURS!?!?! AND THEY DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR OPINION?!!

...hmmmm

Friday, February 08, 2008 1:33 PM
what is that your girlfriend man? cause that is the most ugly tails ive seen, they might possibly look better if mounted horizontally and closer to the bumper but diagonally looks like A$$

hop on in i've got a J

Friday, February 08, 2008 1:35 PM
Godspeed wrote:

is your car?

...hmmmm

Is his car what? DAMN UGLY?? not his car isn't ugly..and everyone voiced to their opinion...most people want it on here so settle the f*ck down

the taillights are fugly...caty tails have been done before, but the RIGHT WAY ....which isn't shown on THIS THREAD**

Work in progress....I'd start over on the trunk right now and ditch the rear bumper immediately

Friday, February 08, 2008 4:00 PM

Friday, February 08, 2008 4:12 PM
but NEWAY....its my car.. im not here to argue, cuz over half the cars on this site look like @!#$ and/or are factory. everyone can have thier own opinion. i wanted somethin diff an if i like it then I LIKE IT. really..but my tails are the kind that u cant jus b like egh their OK.. u either like em or u dont. i didnt put them on there for others to like. i wasnt lookin to hear everyones opinions, i jus wanted a sig lol
we still have to fill in where the old ones were, and i had to get the inserts that go under the tail lights from a older cavy cuz i didnt like how the 03's have that part that sticks out under them.

so...thanks for the sig i really appreciate it!

Friday, February 08, 2008 4:14 PM
wow...................................

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2898349

Friday, February 08, 2008 4:18 PM
um, this thread went to hell but glad you like the sig

Friday, February 08, 2008 4:19 PM
wow.............?

Friday, February 08, 2008 4:21 PM
i agree with u...yea u did a great job thanks again

Friday, February 08, 2008 4:29 PM
Wow as in that looks really bad, I hope it turns out though.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2898349

Friday, February 08, 2008 4:33 PM

Says the guy with mismatched chrome altezza outer and red painted stock inner tails lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, February 08, 2008 4:35 PM

Friday, February 08, 2008 4:36 PM
shoulda just got some toyo tails and called it a day, that would look much better

hop on in i've got a J

Friday, February 08, 2008 4:41 PM
yea that would b much more like N A BOX... u all can stay in the box.. im out the box.

Friday, February 08, 2008 4:41 PM
nuff said!

Friday, February 08, 2008 5:44 PM
Well those caddy tails wouldve looked better "in the box" than on your trunk. One of the most dare i say, ricey things ive seen in a long time, thanks for the laugh though.

hop on in i've got a J

Friday, February 08, 2008 6:51 PM
well opinions are like @ssholes and apparently so are the people on here, i just wanted a pic of my car made BUT then immature people with no taste and scared to be different have to come and hijack a thread wit there unwanted or asked for opinions! sorry i like to be different and love my car enough to stand out from the crowd and be a little different. i guess i could have just bought every bolt on like you and just blended into the "normal" crowd! not everyone likes every bolt on option, everyone and therer mom/brother/grandma can bolt @!#$ on and be happy but im not that way, i DONT knock your car even if i dont like it cause ITS NOT MINE, so say what you want cause i dont care and im not going to be immature and come down to you retarted level and keep arguing with you over something thats not yours and your opinion dont me @!#$ to me...keep up the "in the box" work on your car kiddies!

thanks again for the pic of MY CAR!

Friday, February 08, 2008 7:25 PM
Shadowfire wrote:

Says the guy with mismatched chrome altezza outer and red painted stock inner tails lol.

Comin from a guy that purchased all his parts from Auto Zone....make sure you get somemore sweet pedals for your ride

ps those tails were taken off in 06......welcome to 2008 dumbasssss

Friday, February 08, 2008 7:42 PM
StreetDreamZz wrote:
Godspeed wrote:

is your car?

...hmmmm

Is his car what? DAMN UGLY?? not his car isn't ugly..and everyone voiced to their opinion[...most people want it on here so settle the f*ck down

the taillights are fugly...caty tails have been done before, but the RIGHT WAY ....which isn't shown on THIS THREAD**

Work in progress....I'd start over on the trunk right now and ditch the rear bumper immediately

I agree that everyone can voice their opinions, but the only thing is she never asked for anybodies opinion . She simply asked for a new sig

Friday, February 08, 2008 7:50 PM
Doesnt matter if she asks or not, this is the internet, people post to get responses. Some are good, some are bad...DEAL WITH IT! The tail lights are ugly, you wont find one car enthusiast to tell you they arent ugly. They do like they were done well, but it doesnt matter. You had a vision...built it...and when it was done you probably stood back and said....@!#$....this is DAMN UGLY! Most would have realized it much earlier in the fabrication stage.

Friday, February 08, 2008 8:38 PM
ok im done thanks for the sig... my car wins at plenty of shows.. so ta hell with all of it. i like it @!#$ OFF

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search