Got My Website Up - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Got My Website Up
Saturday, January 19, 2008 7:42 AM
well for the most part still need to add the image galleries

I did this with photoshop and dreamweaver

http://www.coderedz.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, January 19, 2008 7:42 AM

Z24 Cardomain Site ll ZQ8 Car Domain Site

Re: Got My Website Up
Saturday, January 19, 2008 5:18 PM
Looking good man. All you need is to finish it up with some pics and you'll be good. Maybe a better font for the content as well?

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 3:23 PM
Get the penis off your mind and spell suspension right otherwise looks real good.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page
Wednesday, January 23, 2008 2:10 PM
Heather - anghellic wrote:Get the penis off your mind and spell suspension right otherwise looks real good.

lol

Thursday, January 24, 2008 1:39 PM
Heather - anghellic wrote:Get the penis off your mind and spell suspension right otherwise looks real good.

of course the woman has to notice the penis right? lol

I'll fix it later

Tuesday, January 29, 2008 8:28 PM
i didn't notice any penis, so IT MUST BE TRUE, the girls always have it on their mind....

anyways, get some pics up!! site is awesome...better than any of my sad attempts...does this mean you know CSS? i got through html and realized '...oh sh!t...' there's a whole new thing called css...eventually i just said f it....

maybe even put a guestbook on there so i can tell you how much your vert should be mine...

Burning To Rise And Disprove All Who Would Take Comfort In My Demise -Divine Heresy
Wednesday, January 30, 2008 4:18 PM
Illt4k3n wrote:i didn't notice any penis, so IT MUST BE TRUE, the girls always have it on their mind....

anyways, get some pics up!! site is awesome...better than any of my sad attempts...does this mean you know CSS? i got through html and realized '...oh sh!t...' there's a whole new thing called css...eventually i just said f it....

maybe even put a guestbook on there so i can tell you how much your vert should be mine...

nah this isn't CSS its tables

I plan to add an events,links, and guestbook sections

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 4:27 PM
I found an error with your website. When you are under your z24 page, and you want to return to the home of the z24 page, so where you have "News" section of the z24, there is an error page that loads up.

Other than that it looks good once you get some pictures up!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 5:42 PM
ihavenolife000 wrote:I found an error with your website. When you are under your z24 page, and you want to return to the home of the z24 page, so where you have "News" section of the z24, there is an error page that loads up.

Other than that it looks good once you get some pictures up!

hmm must of happen on one of my edits ehh no biggie easy fix i'll fix it tomorrow

Wednesday, January 30, 2008 5:46 PM
actually you do have a mild form of css....

<style type="text/css">
<!--
body {
background-color: #333333;
}
body,td,th {
color: #CCCCCC;
}
.style3 {font-size: 18px}
-->
</style>

Burning To Rise And Disprove All Who Would Take Comfort In My Demise -Divine Heresy
Thursday, January 31, 2008 5:32 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search