paint me! :) plz!! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
paint me! :) plz!!
Wednesday, November 21, 2007 9:59 PM
Hey everybody, below are a couple pics of my car, the pic that is more of the back is the actual rear bumper that i am going with, if anyone wants to buy the eurethane (black one) I will be happy to sell it for cheap cheap, BUT back to what is really necessary! I am about to paint my car and I want something really radical, something that will really stand out and be unique. Of course with me residing in Maine and all that isn't all that difficult :p. So anyway, I was hoping that someone could do a red(front) orange(middle) and yellow(rear) and have them all fade over each other. Maybe have them at a 45 degree angle or something like that? I'm not really sure, that is the only idea that i came up with so if anyone has any comment or suggestions PLEASE give them to me! Oh and I am shaving EVERYTHING... P.S. My body guy said that If i wanted to mold the back bumper in he would but that the first time I drove it on the road the body would sway and it would all crack so he didn't want to do it, is that true? It doesn't seem very likely that that bumper would sway enough to crack fiberglass, even though it is somewhat brittle material. OH and i almost forgot, my *bomex* bumper is ruined (previous owner) so that is why it isn't there, it is still in the mail. same with the hood, i purchased a fiberglass scoote 2 hood. Thanks in advance, hopefully someone can help me out, being able to see this before i actually paint it will be a massive help!

pic 1: wrong bumper

pic 2: right bumper:

Thanks,
Shane Belanger

Re: paint me! :) plz!!
Friday, November 23, 2007 12:18 AM
i'd say to pick a color you REALLY like and add metallic flake to it.
on the bottom of the rear, front and side skirts : have em paint them black with a dramatic fade.

paint the wheel the same color as the car or without the metallic flake

plz see if he can fill in the side skirt somehow. the section between the door and rear wheel

*MSR 190 wheels not shown in sig.

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire
5 seconds to find another street...
Friday, November 23, 2007 8:46 PM
hmmmm, i wish that i could see what you were talkin about... but i'm just not a good person at visualizing things... And about the body kit, nope my guy says that he can't do it. He said that the quarter panel of the car is going to get in the way so he can't do n e thing ... So i'm not sure what to do about that
Friday, November 23, 2007 11:55 PM
i don't see why he can't. hell, i can prob do it with my non-professional skills

i'll try to show you what i mean. it'll look cheap though but you'll get the idea.
all i have to work with is microsoft paint, lol

*MSR 190 wheels not shown in sig.

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire
5 seconds to find another street...
Monday, November 26, 2007 7:48 AM
I gave it a shot... i'm kind of new at this, so don't hate.
any feedback welcome...
is this kind of what you were looking for?
sorry about the low res... i can only upload to cardomain.com

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 5:53 AM
hey where in Maine are you at? im in NH, probably less than an hour from the border

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search