need assistance, rk sport cf bezel shop - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need assistance, rk sport cf bezel shop
Thursday, November 15, 2007 5:25 PM
hey guys, id like to see what my car would look like with an rk sport carbon fiber bezel on my car...

if you could turn my trunklid white and put a black bar (just like the bezel) across the back between the tails that would be AWESOME. thank you thank you thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, November 15, 2007 5:27 PM

Re: need assistance, rk sport cf bezel shop
Saturday, November 17, 2007 1:12 PM
just noticed that no one had done this for ya so i did...

not the best chop, but i say leave your car how it is. it is by far one of my favs on this site. especially that sexy rear (perfect imo) how it is now!!

Saturday, November 17, 2007 1:13 PM
dont do it, it wont look good

Saturday, November 17, 2007 6:00 PM
hate to say it guys, but thats the route im going lol i like the chop lol

Saturday, November 17, 2007 6:12 PM
I like that pretty nice looking actually

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Sunday, November 18, 2007 2:28 PM
anybody else wanna try it for me???? pleaaaaaaase!!!

Sunday, November 18, 2007 3:05 PM
Real quick chop:

Sunday, November 18, 2007 6:17 PM
I like it.

Sunday, November 18, 2007 6:28 PM
sell me the trunk!!!

Sunday, November 18, 2007 6:49 PM
another quickie

Sunday, November 18, 2007 8:51 PM
omg thats just sick. cant wait for it to happen.

Sunday, November 18, 2007 11:13 PM
i personally think it would look better if the tails were not blacked... looks a lil too plain for my taste... but the bezel does look better then the other trunk...

Myspace

Monday, November 19, 2007 7:14 AM
i like my car being plain though, not really into big looks ya'kno? i mean, its a show car, but i still dont wanna do the big stuff to it, just not my taste.

it will however have differnt outters on it when i do the bezel- sunfire sedan's because there larger around and will fit with the bezel 100% perfect. i really HATE those retarded looking cf deals that you can put around the outters too match up with the lines on the bezel, so i opted to go with the bigger ones to match. they will also be nightshaded, but all the lenses will be professionally cleared this time around.

the car is definatly going a different direction next season, but when its all said n done i think it'll be pretty nice. nice n clean, and thats what i want.

Monday, November 19, 2007 12:54 PM
i said it before and i'll say it again

very few modify where the car looks good no matter what they do and some don't. yours looks good no matter what

i think it'll look good

*MSR 190 wheels not shown in sig.

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire
5 seconds to find another street...
Monday, November 19, 2007 4:42 PM
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:sell me the trunk!!!

Monday, November 19, 2007 4:43 PM
I have a carbon fibre bezel for sale of ya want it......lol
Monday, November 19, 2007 5:28 PM
the chops look good, but dont forget about the outer trim rings for the outer tails

but i like it with the cf trunk more

D I X O N FOR S U R G E R Y!
Monday, November 19, 2007 6:02 PM
i say paint you Cf trunk to that effect.. then on the lower corner some where i have your jbody name unpaint still in Cf ..

Monday, November 19, 2007 7:11 PM
2.2&2.4(azncav) wrote:i say paint you Cf trunk to that effect.. then on the lower corner some where i have your jbody name unpaint still in Cf ..

yeah i wanted to do that, acctually had that idea in the beginning, but... i dont like the cf trunk.

Monday, November 19, 2007 7:22 PM
oh ok sounds about right haha. but you name in CF would be cool .. or anyones name for that matter. hmm i mite just do that haha

Monday, November 19, 2007 8:44 PM
z yaaaa wrote:i like my car being plain though, not really into big looks ya'kno? i mean, its a show car, but i still dont wanna do the big stuff to it, just not my taste.

it will however have differnt outters on it when i do the bezel- sunfire sedan's because there larger around and will fit with the bezel 100% perfect. i really HATE those retarded looking cf deals that you can put around the outters too match up with the lines on the bezel, so i opted to go with the bigger ones to match. they will also be nightshaded, but all the lenses will be professionally cleared this time around.

the car is definatly going a different direction next season, but when its all said n done i think it'll be pretty nice. nice n clean, and thats what i want.

the bezel would look beautiful but i think the ass end would look better but also still a very clean and simple look with some 95-99 toyo tails...

Corey Engelsdorfer wrote:I have a carbon fibre bezel for sale of ya want it......lol

how much????

Myspace

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:52 AM
meh, everybody does toyo's. i bought a set of 00's just to be different, put them on the car and it looked GAY, i mean REALLY gay. now it doesnt even matter like 5 ppl got them in the last month so not even they are different anymore. granted, a lot do nightshades as well, but you never see them anywhere... lol

i do like the 95-99 toyo's but im not going for the JDM thing.

666-not sellin the lid man, she's gettin saved for my 97.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 11:14 AM
why please don't you're car is nice the way it is...

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 5:42 PM
lol, guys its not like im putting a big ghey body kit and altezzas on it...

its getting a lot changes, some big and some small.... that are going to be for the better, trust me.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:51 PM
z yaaaa wrote:lol, guys its not like im putting a big ghey body kit and altezzas on it...

its getting a lot changes, some big and some small.... that are going to be for the better, trust me.

i feel you, on this man.. changes are comming to my car also this winter. reason for me not painting my bumper yet.. im still undesided if im keeping the cav front. changes but still no body kits for me. mabe a lip for what ever front i go with.. cav or fire.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search