Sig Please, If Anyone has some free time. - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sig Please, If Anyone has some free time.
Friday, October 12, 2007 2:49 PM
I was wondering if anyone could toss together a sig for me. I was thinking having one picture of the Cav, with another one faded (if anyone can make that look good, if not just use one picture) with "99 Cav" or" Redline Cav" incorporated somewhere in it, in a red graffti style font (nothing too crazy, clear enough so you don't have to guess what it says). And, if you could also somehow incorporate a really faded picture of newfoundland, or an outline of the island, that would be awesome. Choose any of the pictures I include *But* with any pictures where the chev symbol is on the hood, if you could shave that I'd appreciate it, as some of the pictures are from when I hadn't de-badged it.. As for backround, I'll toss in two pictures of St.Johns Night Skyline, I'd prefer the one with lights on the water (very last picture), but you can use ethier or. If you need any different car pictures for different lighting or angles, just request them, and I'll do my best to get them to you. Thanks a lot.

Thanks once again.

Re: Sig Please, If Anyone has some free time.
Friday, October 19, 2007 3:41 PM
that first city shot is amazing did you take that?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search