paint me! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
paint me!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007 11:06 PM
could i get someone to paint my car a few different shades of orange? and possibly paint the spokes only on the rims black? any other ideas welcome.... and thanks in advance!!

Re: paint me!
Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:11 PM
someone?....... anyone?

Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:10 PM
need a better picture. one that doesn't contrast so much.

Friday, October 19, 2007 9:59 AM
ok let me see what i can come up with, i know its gonna be a little harder since its in primer right now

Friday, October 19, 2007 10:05 AM
how about this one???

Friday, October 19, 2007 10:09 AM
minus the huge dent behind the door and where i sanded off all the glue where some genius actually glued the trim back on . sorry its an old pic 2 im to lazy to get a newer one lol

Saturday, October 20, 2007 10:26 PM
can anyone help me out please??

Saturday, October 20, 2007 11:36 PM
hey i have been trying to get some1 to paint my car just one color but no1 either doesnt want to do it or they dont have the time so i just gave up so dont feel bad ur not the only one
Sunday, October 21, 2007 8:46 AM
just paint the car sunburst orange metallic and call it a day. great color on any car. plus, you got a vert and it'd look bad asseded!!!

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire
5 seconds to find another street...
Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:40 AM
i thougth about doin it sunburst, but thats too common, maybe not on a vert but i wanted something a little brighter than that and a little darker than the color on the front lip, and i was thinkin of adding a pearl but im not sure what would flow good with orange, maybe gold or yellow.....or both with some metalic???

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 10:54 AM
i know someone on here can help me out..... i hope

Thursday, October 25, 2007 9:45 PM
-98VERT- wrote:minus the huge dent behind the door and where i sanded off all the glue where some genius actually glued the trim back on . sorry its an old pic 2 im to lazy to get a newer one lol

try an eraser wheel next time, it works good on glue and different adhesives, plus if you have paint it wont hurt the paint. Sorry I can't help you with the paint tho

Friday, October 26, 2007 12:00 AM
^^^ well we planned on painting it anyways mainly cuz of the dents and didnt really care for the green it used to be lol, thanks for the tip tho ill keep that in mind in case i run into something like that again

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 5:53 PM
Dude with thAT WING PAINTING YOUR CAR ORANGE IS A WAISTE OF MY TIME LOOSE IT ANS WHEEL THINK ABOUT IT
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 7:36 PM
brandon smith wrote:Dude with thAT WING PAINTING YOUR CAR ORANGE IS A WAISTE OF MY TIME LOOSE IT ANS WHEEL THINK ABOUT IT

think ill just wait it out.....

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 7:46 PM
Just finished SunfireBoi's today and started on yours..... fixing the body first, than I'll paint, but a 3/4 shot of the car pic side to morning sun would make for a better choppable pic.

Later,
Jack
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 7:47 PM
Dude, don't be an ass, it isn't your car and he wasn't asking for your opinion on it. Just wants a paint change preview..btw a dull colored car will not give great detail when color changed. No reflections or glare before = none after unless major airbrushing is done.

Here are a few real quick & dirty ones

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 7:50 PM
Nevermind my earlier post....... Admiral558 is much quicker than I, Better too! LOL

Later,
Jack
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 11:48 PM
how about this view??i took this one when it was wet right after it rained oh and the hood is carbon fiber ..... btw it looks alot different with paint lol

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 11:50 PM
OR..................

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search