Can someone out line these for me? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Can someone out line these for me?
Friday, September 28, 2007 7:28 PM
Just need a quick favor from someone here. I'm looking to get these two pics: (following the links; big pics)

Chevrolet Cobalt:
http://www.rsportscars.com/foto/06/cobaltss07_011600.jpg

Chevrolet Beretta:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/1/1d/20070314101016!Wiki_cars_186.jpg

I'd like these Outlined (beginning of tooning process). Something similar to the cavalier and sunfire in the pic below:

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Re: Can someone out line these for me?
Friday, September 28, 2007 10:01 PM
These suck, and are a result of 30 seconds each in Paint Shop Pro, but they are a start...

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 1:25 PM
not exactly what i'm looking for.

anyone else?

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, October 03, 2007 6:58 AM
Tommorrow im off and surely get bored during the day. i could prolly do those 2 also since i did do the sunfire and cav lol.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 7:54 AM
stephen (manta z) wrote:Tommorrow im off and surely get bored during the day. i could prolly do those 2 also since i did do the sunfire and cav lol.

that would be awesome! thanks man.

SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, October 04, 2007 5:28 PM

hopefully that helps for starting. I could probably finish them this saturday if no one else gets to it before then.

1/4 Mile ET 15.2579 at 89.97mph
Thursday, October 04, 2007 6:10 PM
brandon i'm assuming you use Photoshop? if so ill send you the .psd files when im done with a vectored of the finished outline so u can easily change teh color of the outline or use it over or on anything without having to use the wand or w/e to get rid of a background.

Thursday, October 04, 2007 6:56 PM
i got the cobalt done, think im done for the night though. ill work on the beretta tomma. whats ur email i can send the .psd files to brandon?

Friday, October 05, 2007 8:49 AM
send them to wij-tuners@hotmail.com stephen.

thanks much!

SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, October 07, 2007 8:23 AM
Sorry took so long Brandon, Check your email. Sent you the .psd files. I combined all the layers into 1 on both so you can change the color of the outline easily if you need to for white black or any color. Plus you don't have to worry about the background, trying to cut out the background if you wanna use it on a different color background lol, you can just drag it from the file into your file your working on and it wont have a background follow it

Lemme know how it works out. Email is quicker, I don't waste my time coming on here to much anymore.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 6:49 PM
thanks man. they're perfect!

SO EVERYTHING!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search