photochop me please - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
photochop me please
Monday, August 06, 2007 11:50 AM
Could someone give her a lime green paint job, with blue flames from the bottom up(like grass I know) and one with just old school flames till the middle of the door.

Geting it painted here soon need to show my painter what I'm looking at.

Thanks,
Aaron

Re: photochop me please
Monday, August 06, 2007 4:16 PM
i think you need to work on your fenders and headlights and front bumper. but i like the idea....

consider this a free bump. but im sure someone will do it for ya.
Monday, August 06, 2007 4:22 PM
consider this a free bump as well... but i must ask... does ANYTHING fit, do ANY gaps line up right?! adjust adjust adjust dude, that car isnt ready for paint.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Monday, August 06, 2007 6:14 PM
there better be a V8 under that hood...

porque, porque, porque...

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire
5 seconds to find another street...
Tuesday, August 07, 2007 6:07 AM
This is my wifes car everything does fit together it is just all slaped on right now for so its easy to remove and put back on, when we paint it we are removing the front end and painting it.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007 4:11 PM
make sure it fits before you paint, or it will never fit after you paint (lesson learned)
Thursday, August 09, 2007 4:21 PM
Yea the fenders need a little work but everything else is fine, but will be double checked before paint.

So anyone want to help me here.

Aaron
Sunday, August 12, 2007 3:12 PM
bump
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 9:14 PM
It's hard to tell if the fender is your only problem with alignment. If your passenger headlight is correct, then your hood's higher on the passenger side and farther forward on the bracket. Nothing a little editing can't fix...

I can't do flames well enough, and glossy paint is tough on a flat color car. I'm still working on that, and metallic paint. Someone who's better at this (downlinx/prowler/etc) is welcome to help.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 3:27 PM
Yea it has it's issues, but thea damn hood is killing me it fits fine on my cavalier, but not on hers.

Anyways thanks for the shop hope I can get some more.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 7:40 AM
bump for some flames!!!

Friday, September 07, 2007 10:28 AM
or u could have left it alone

Friday, September 07, 2007 10:37 AM

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 10:11 AM
Yea, but we wanted real paint, not spray paint and the body was f'd after the tow truck thing at her moms house then air ride caught the trunk on fire so we had to fix that and the alt, water pump, head gasket and valve cover gasket. All with in a month of owning it so. We are redoing the whole thing at my shop. new pant, interior, body panels, suspension, Audio, and engine rebuild.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007 10:22 AM
oh damn!!! well if u ever wanna get rid of the front bumper and sides let me know lol, but good luck with it and i hope it turns out the way i was hopin it would. Btw did u ever get the title thing squared away, i ment to ask you that at the car meet the other night?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 6:30 AM
Yea I did a ID/OD and they told me the car did not exist(no vin) so I took it to rolla HQ and they squared me away. We are not driving it yet because of the problems with it we are just working on it for now should be on the road in a month or two.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search