Go crazy, be creative. - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Go crazy, be creative.
Monday, August 06, 2007 3:13 PM
I don't frequent this forum, but thought I would see what the photoshop guru's might do if they got my car to tool around with. The only actual changes I ever plan beyond this point are the keystone 3 piece spoiler, some 17 or 18 inch somple 5 spoke wheels(whatever color), and maybe a black 2 tone(something simple), so if you got anything like that in mind, cool. If not, oh well, what would you do to this car?!?! I would love to see what anyone comes up with. Everyone in P&M will SAY what they would add, subtract, change, tweak etc... why not SHOW me? some of these pics might have been resized, but they're what I have redily available at the moment. ill post more if i get a chance:

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Re: Go crazy, be creative.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007 4:45 PM
damn thats a nice a$$ car man

Member of J-body of Michigan.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007 8:21 PM
here's one, kinda crappy...... but looks cool!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 10:04 PM
here's a quick one.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 10:21 PM
96projectz24 wrote:here's one, kinda crappy...... but looks cool!

Dude, that looks amazing.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 10:26 PM
Steve: thanks man. I gotta say yours is one of, if not THE one I like the most on this site. Good to know you approve lol.

Matt: that is actualy EXACTLY how I had planned the 2-tone back when I wanted one. And those wheels look like a good idea as well. I am hoping that if i ever upgrade the wheels, its going to be a set of 17 inch black/polished or 17 inch gold/polished wheels.. this chop actualy makes me realy want to save up and do the 2-tone i had originaly planned!

Justin: that actualy suits the background, try and do that, but with it still in the woods lol.

ANYONE ELSE: any other ideas? this is fun seeing what people do to my car

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:not funny... i just can't find that funny... not with 2 copies of the Candyland board game on your shelf.

Saturday, August 11, 2007 12:08 PM
So, no one else with their mad photoshop skills gets bored?

Saturday, August 11, 2007 9:23 PM
well, i did my best in the little time i did it in, alot of flaws in it but you get the idea.

Saturday, August 11, 2007 10:06 PM
that actualy looks damn nice for something that was done in "little time" and with "many flaws" as you say lol. i like the custom front.. and the paint thing you did (although too wild for me), it looks menacing lol.

so, it seems like so far everyone agrees with black 2-tone and black/polished wheels? lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search