Two Tone Ideas - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Two Tone Ideas
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 11:12 AM
Well I painted the front of my car it doesnt match because the company mixed the paint wrong I got my money back and my Dad and I decided to two tone the car blue and pink my fav colors so can you guys give me some ideas here please

Re: Two Tone Ideas
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 11:30 AM
I have no photoshop skills so I can't help with the two tone but damn that looks sexy. That front end is really working, the only thing I don't like is the wheels, they just don't seem to fit. As far as the pink, are you gonna go with a darker pink or a lighter pink cause I think a darker pink would flow better with the blue.

I had something really funny to put here but it was too long.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 12:30 PM
Dark pink for sure

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 12:48 PM
here's the standard two tone. i'll try to come up with some better schemes later. if you have any ideas just let me know.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 1:52 PM
All I get is a red X

I would kinda like to see the front bumper pink the fenders pink and pink splattered on the hood and doors and side skirts

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:03 PM
looks like something happened with the hosting. it was working earilier. here it is again. i'll work on the design you suggested above tonight.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:23 PM
Its so cute

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:27 PM
you did not just say cute... lmao, just kidding.

maybe a darker pink though, don't you think?

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire
5 seconds to find another street...
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:42 PM
w.e you do i think you should do ur front end or paint the whole car. because your blue doesnt match up. its a lil off. but yea if you 2 tone it paint the whole thing dont just throw the pink on top

---------------------------------------------------------------
ppl always talk @!#$ about j-bodys, but why is it when i drive by all they seem to do is "kplookn"
CHECK OUT MY DOMIAN http://www.cardomain.com/ride/796836
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 4:03 PM
The entire car is being redone over the winter I just didn't want to drive around with a black hood and fenders and gray bumper so i had it painted until the entire car gets done ... i really like the shade of pink thats on it now but i wouldnt mind seeing darker

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 6:08 PM
so does this mean you'll be cruisin w/ us!!??!?!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:20 PM
actually, that new shade of blue doesnt look that bad at all. but how bout some kinda pearlescent affair...

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:47 PM
the entire car in THAT pink with pearlescent would look.... how would she put it... oh, yeah. cute!

it'd look nice imo

http://www.myspace.com/fpsunfire
5 seconds to find another street...
Tuesday, July 24, 2007 11:45 PM
CaviGirl2003 wrote:I would kinda like to see the front bumper pink the fenders pink and pink splattered on the hood and doors and side
skirts
sounds a little bit like something my dad wanted to do to my car
fpz24 (Akira) wrote:you did not just say cute... lmao, just kidding.
lol
that font end looks really great and i love that blue thats on the front of your car, you should definitely stick with that shade

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Wednesday, July 25, 2007 5:20 AM
I love that the idea's so far

Thursday, July 26, 2007 1:36 PM

Tried to work the pink into the hood. Might work if you gonna do the interior with a pink dash. Or maybe do some sort of splash design on the hood. I like the darker blue to use to separate the two colors instead of the white. Nothing to much there to work with the white in the paint job. I also like the pink on the bottom part of the car cuz of the pink drop vinyl, the blue around the pink helps for a better contrast. Just another idea for you.

______
Inochi
Thursday, July 26, 2007 5:50 PM
Inochi will you do the same picture you did above but with the mirrors painted blue also

Friday, July 27, 2007 5:24 AM

Also removed the blue that was on the wing window.

______
Inochi
Friday, July 27, 2007 10:14 AM
Thank you Inochi you just decided how my car will be painted... i printed the picture out and i'm going around to get quotes this weekend.... thank you so much

Friday, July 27, 2007 10:46 AM
No prob and thank you for choosing the design. Whenever you get the paint job finished, send me a picture of it if you can and don't mind.

______
Inochi
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search