† Signature Requests (by HELFENBEIN) † - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
† Signature Requests (by HELFENBEIN) †
Saturday, July 14, 2007 12:42 AM
This thread is to be used for those members who would like specifically for me to create a custom signature design for their account.

The purpose of this thread is that of two reasons:

1) It will allow for me personally to maintain a more simplified and exact record of those designs that I have completed, and those which I have yet to complete.
2) With the current setup, some members are receiving two or three designs from multiple designers, whereas other members are receiving none due to the lack of knowledge amongst designers as to which designer is working on which request.

If you would prefer that someone other than I design your signature, or are indifferent as to your designer choice, please visit the current signature request thread: CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE GENERAL SIGNATURE REQUEST THREAD

________________________________________________________________________________

For those who would like to request a signature from me, please try to provide the following in your post:

High resolution images of your vehicle This does not mean that they need to be massive in size, however, the more detail I have to work with, the better the end result will be.
A listing of the text that you would like to appear on your signature Please make sure that everything is spelled correctly and as you would like it to appear on the design.
Any design preferences that you may have If you prefer specific colors, a certain style of font or any other design aspects, please list these.

Signatures are usually completed within 1-3 days of receiving a request, though please respect the fact that completion time is dependent upon the volume of requests and my current personal schedule,

Thank you to everyone for making this process a little easier, and I look forward to continuing to create custom signatures for the members of JBO.

Chad (HELFENBEIN)

Samples
Saturday, July 14, 2007 12:55 AM
For those who are interested, the below are examples of past signatures that I have created for JBO members:

Re: Samples
Saturday, July 14, 2007 3:07 AM
If you don't mind could you work on one for me. Prowler did one, but I've completed the swap now and wouldn't mind someone else interpretation of my car. Only request is that you have my name "Vitamin E" and the word EcoTec or a pic of the EcoTec in it. You can use the pictures I posted on the last page of the other thread or these.

Hope that helps. Like I said there are pics of the engine bay on that other thread on the last page.
Thanks in advance.

Saturday, July 14, 2007 3:09 AM
On second thought don't use that last one.

Saturday, July 14, 2007 1:11 PM
crap...didnt see your own thread.....I just posted in the general one.

Saturday, July 14, 2007 2:39 PM
hey could u create for me?

for some txt, can u put in something in the means of 91 Drop Top or some creative? thanks man im new to the site

Vitamin E Signature Complete
Sunday, July 15, 2007 12:36 AM
Here you go man, and I know you've been waiting for awhile, so I hope it works (went for a clean "classy" look, and that's an abstract of your motor as well incorporated lightly into the background):

Re: Vitamin E Signature Complete
Sunday, July 15, 2007 4:11 AM
Can't see your sig, samples, or my new sig!

Re: Vitamin E Signature Complete
Sunday, July 15, 2007 4:21 AM
Vitamin E (AKA Eddie) wrote:Can't see your sig, samples, or my new sig!

Weird, because I''m looking at all of that right now as I type this. Possibly you have some security feature that is blocking the third-party images.

The original remote copy is located HERE.

Shasta McNasty Signature Complete
Sunday, July 15, 2007 10:36 AM
Shasta McNasty wrote:crap...didnt see your own thread.....I just posted in the general one.

Hey Shasta, I still got ya here. This one is kind of a throw back to your previous signature with the "laid-flat" perspective text run along the bottom. I also went with green because you listed green neon in your profile. Let me know what you think:

Re: Shasta McNasty Signature Complete
Sunday, July 15, 2007 12:49 PM
I like it, thanks!!!

Sunday, July 15, 2007 5:58 PM
Good work. I just wished the engine badge ("EcoTec") was visible in the background. Other than that, nice. Still don't know why only your images aren't showing up.

Sunday, July 15, 2007 6:07 PM
While it's cool that you're doing this, you also have to adhere to the sig rules. 200 pixels high, 500 wide. Shasta's is 63 pixels too high.

Sunday, July 15, 2007 6:31 PM
Alexis wrote:While it's cool that you're doing this, you also have to adhere to the sig rules. 200 pixels high, 500 wide. Shasta's is 63 pixels too high.

Here Shasta, 200 high...

I'll work on making the text legible tomorrow.

Sunday, July 15, 2007 6:43 PM
Vitamin E (AKA Eddie) wrote:Good work. I just wished the engine badge ("EcoTec") was visible in the background.

Here you go, hopefully this is what you meant:

Sunday, July 15, 2007 7:07 PM
hey man can you hook me up with a sig with both my cars in it...heres some pics..could you put 97&04cfcavy in there somewhere to..thanks

thanks!

Sunday, July 15, 2007 7:26 PM
97&04cfcavy wrote:hey man can you hook me up with a sig with both my cars in it...heres some pics..could you put 97&04cfcavy in there somewhere to..thanks!

Hey man,

No problem. Should be done hopefully tomorrow night. I'm actually looking forward to chopping up that middle pic.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 10:26 AM
aight cool, ill just keep checkin out this post then, thanks man.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 12:39 PM
Hey, can you do something with this?
And incorporate the words chasingsafety?
Thanx

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:19 PM
hey man my bad it took so long to get the pictuures up but here they are

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:38 PM
Hey if you get a shot and feel like cookin up a sig for me let me know. Here are a crap load of pics for you to go through and see what you would like to use.

2009 Ford Mustang V6

chasingsafety Signature Complete
Wednesday, July 18, 2007 6:29 PM
Devin Russell wrote:Hey, can you do something with this?
And incorporate the words chasingsafety?
Thanx

Here you go Devin... Hopefully you were just looking for something along these lines.

Re: chasingsafety Signature Complete
Thursday, July 19, 2007 7:42 AM
if you dont mind doing another one....heres a few pics

thanks!

Thursday, July 19, 2007 3:58 PM
Hey look! I can see all your sigs and work again. Didn't do anything, but now they are back.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 4:11 PM
i need a sig so bad! it looks like you do very nice work...

in the next couple of days ill get some pictures of my car and get a hold of you to see what you can do for me..
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search