DJ Teddy Toons - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
DJ Teddy Toons
Monday, July 09, 2007 3:05 PM
Hi all. I would like to give a shout out to DJ Teddy for the fine work he did with tooning my car. If any of you would like your car tooned by DJ Teddy contact him at: dj_teddy159@hotmail.com Hopefully he remembers to add the door handle to the 2nd pic . Enjoy.

If car domain acts up, you can check out the pics at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2377838/1

Re: DJ Teddy Toons
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 11:45 AM
Looking great. My only criticism would be in the way it translated to your signature image: The size reduction appears to have introduced some nasty aliasing effects ("jaggies") on the edges. Also, by the time the image is reduced, it could almost be mistaken for a photograph again -- which kind of defeats the purpose, I think. They look great a full-size though.

Shop Manuals, Brochures:www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:23 PM
Good points geeky. I made the sig myself ( just so DJ Teddy doesn't get blamed for my less than stellar work lol). As of yet I can not find away to reduce the size of an image with out it becoming either blurry or jagged. This may also be a result of the fact that I use Cardomain to host the sig (car domain reduces the quality when uploaded to their servers). Any suggestions are appreciated.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 4:50 PM
dont upload with cardomain. thats why your sig looks so bad. just upload it somewhere else like imageshack.us and you will be fine

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 7:44 PM
Cardomain does tend to be tough on pictures, but since the defects aren't consistent thoughout the image, it would appear that the jaggies were introduced when the image was created. I'm not sure how you managed that if it was made in Photoshop, since it anti-aliases new elements automatically, but here is a tweaked version I made using the original you posted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, July 10, 2007 7:50 PM

Shop Manuals, Brochures:www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com
Tuesday, July 10, 2007 8:08 PM
Wow Geeky that looks great. I will update my sig later tomorrow. Thanks a lot.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search