toon requests - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
toon requests
Friday, June 22, 2007 7:45 AM
i thought it was about time for this thread w/all the requests on separate posts. post your toon requests here. this is similar to the sig requests thread. please keep in mind when requesting toons that they are time consuming and few people know how to make them (some better than others) and may take a while to get too. Please include a high res photo not a link to a photo. Please use this thread it will make it easier for those like me who are wiling to toon for anyone who asks nicely to get to your photo as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: toon requests
Friday, June 22, 2007 8:33 AM
here are some toons i have done or am working on currently for other .org members

^azncavi 2.2&2.4

^ wrong turn

^ my car

Friday, June 22, 2007 9:16 AM

^ the toon i am currently working on for rusty 2 hrs work for me at least

Saturday, June 23, 2007 4:25 AM
here is the almost finished toon fo rusty i say almost because im not good enought to get the trees that you see in the original

Saturday, June 23, 2007 7:02 AM
Dang thats nice man, once I can get some decent pics I just might ask you to do that for me =)

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Saturday, June 23, 2007 9:09 AM
couple previous Jobs.

Just felt like sharing a few, although they've been around for awhile

Saturday, June 23, 2007 9:22 AM
That is absolutely beautiful work Teddy. Damn what program do you use?

Saturday, June 23, 2007 9:39 AM
Adobe Photoshop, Thanks

Saturday, June 23, 2007 11:49 AM
damn you teddy, why you gotta post up all your toons!?! lol

jk, great work. i find myself goin to ur DA page every now n then, would be better if you updated it more often lol

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Saturday, June 23, 2007 12:37 PM
very nice teddy, what tool do you use for lines? i have been using the pen but i can never get it to curve right. also your colors are deado on do you just dump the base and fill its highlights and shadows by setting the transparency? thanks for the help in advance, im new to this

Saturday, June 23, 2007 2:37 PM
if anyone minds doing one for me it would be awesome!

Saturday, June 23, 2007 2:45 PM
workin on it ^ gimme a couple of days.

Saturday, June 23, 2007 5:44 PM
ROCKSTAR!!! Here's mine... THANKS TONS!

Saturday, June 23, 2007 9:09 PM
Geoff - Yup, I just fill the main colors, then use black and white to set the shading/highlighting, no guessing when it comes to colors.

tha_prowler - Haha Thanks, I havent had much time recently for much (except the red Cavalier I'm working on now, I'm getting paid so i can make exceptions)

Rate for a high detail toon (ex. 2856 pixels x 2142 pixels) is - $40
These can be used for Plaques, Posters, Printouts, Basicly anything you want.
and the Adobe PSD file(s) are given upon request.

Saturday, June 23, 2007 9:29 PM
hey thanks alot geoff

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 4:10 AM
i like to post a green scrn of my current toons. just to let you know i am working on it. i planned on being at least on the color of it by now but i have been working 12's on a broke jet for the last 2 weeks so this is as far as i am with the green machine ( not so green )'s chop

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 5:12 AM
been working on the green machines toon and realized how tuff it gets tooning a car that has the shadow facing the sid of the car im tooning, for future toon requests please the less shadow in the pic you want tooned to higher quality and faster tooning you'll get. i will still attempt to toon the pics posted here but please try and keep them at 5 or higher meg pixels w/ light on the side or majority of the side you want toonedl. thank you in advance for helping me out. i look forward to tooning more j's for the jbo.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 11:01 AM
you tooners are amazing... i wish my car was finished so i could get in on this...

is there anyway you could do a similar one to this one (bodykit and color) on my car? you could use that car as a base if you like... i have never had a sig and i would like that and a new background... lol if you have time, shoot me a pm

srry if DJteddy copyrighted this one... delete it if need be... i think ill have my car much closer to being done (looks wise) in late july

^^ my car currently

^^before the bodykit and clears and a lot of things...but after the stripes.. strange phase i suppose
Wednesday, June 27, 2007 11:21 AM
hey guys what program are you guys useing to pull off these toons? im guessing photoshop but not sure. i do alot of video and lighting for concerts and this makes everything i see pros do to shame. keep on doin your thing they all look great
Wednesday, June 27, 2007 10:40 PM
I miss Teddy's work.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 9:28 PM
lookin good dude thanks alot and sorry for the hassle

Friday, June 29, 2007 4:55 AM
Quote:

TheGreenMachine(isnt so green)
Yesterday 10:28 PM

lookin good dude thanks alot and sorry for the hassle

its no hassle man its one of my hobbies i like to do it. i had never tried a black car before it is a real challenge..

Friday, June 29, 2007 9:47 AM
Great job Teddy, that's some really sweet toonin! No offense Geoff, there is just something missing with your toons, to much like a pencil and paper drawing, there's no real depth to them.

Friday, June 29, 2007 2:46 PM
96projectz24 wrote:Great job Teddy, that's some really sweet toonin! No offense Geoff, there is just something missing with your toons, to much like a pencil and paper drawing, there's no real depth to them.

i completely agree but i dont think there is anything missing. i think thats why i like what geoff does it looks like somone drew it up.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 10:38 AM
no offense taken, its actually a commment i have ben going for the pencil& paper look after all it is a toon i use a different technique to do mine, t it is a tooning after all and all of the folks that that toon on a professional level charge for what they do as the deserve. i am learning thats truly why i made this post so could get some practice and work my way up.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search