To all the Photoshop Gurus out there! Help pls! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
To all the Photoshop Gurus out there! Help pls!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 5:25 PM
CavyFreak442 wrote:hey Guys, just thought I would throw this out there if anybody wanted to tackle it for me. I'm thinkin on modifying my stock sunfire front end for the cavfire and making it into something completely different. I have some ideas but i A. Dont have photoshop and B. Cant use it very well enough to do it on my own, so I thought you guys would be able to help out. Basically I did a rough design (key point, ROUGH DESIGN) using paint just to let you guys know what i wanna do. Basically I wanna fill in my fog holes completely, leave the mid grill & remove the bottom support of the mid grill... maybe even add a lip on the bottom using an old lip from a z24 or whichever, not sure yet. Thought you guys might help me with the looks of it so I know for sure if this is what i wanna do. Maybe even throw a little flare into it if you like. Well heres the pics. First is Original and 2nd is the rough modified one. Thanks for the help guys appreciate it bigtime!

If you guys can think of anything else that may work with that idea, feel free! I got a week of vacation coming up and if I like what I can come up with, Its gonna be my project during vacation.... LOL

Thanks again!

This is for Jake since he put it on the wrong forum, lol

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+

Re: To all the Photoshop Gurus out there! Help pls!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:12 PM
i cant do ps... but instead of taking the middle out (im sure it may be crucial to the fronts integrity) wrap it in carbon fiber but still glass over the fogs... it would be tits!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 6:40 PM
Well, here's a quickie for deleting the fogs, vents and bottom support. Can't say I'm a fan, but to each his own.

And here it is with some blush, since I think the change would make it look like some sort of feminine Anime car, or Lightning McQueen's lesbian sister.

Shop Manuals, Brochures:www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 8:07 PM
Well thats just the start of it, I'm actually going to be putting a lip below the glassed sections to lower it and make it stand out. Any other opinions on ideas lemme know!

http://www.motortopia.com/cavyfreak442/cars
Best ET to Date: 14.251 @ 98.51 mph. 13's or Bust Baby!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 8:31 PM
Geeky wrote:Lightning McQueen's lesbian sister.
lmao
i like the design, but it def needs some sort of lip

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Wednesday, June 20, 2007 8:33 PM

RIP JessE -- You are not forgotten! | FaceBook | G+
Wednesday, June 20, 2007 11:25 PM
Heh..Gives it a "Nascar" look. Not sure how I feel about it for a streetable car.

Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:05 AM
w/ blush ftw

Thursday, June 21, 2007 4:56 AM
Well i'm def gonna look into a lip plus maybe a vent or two if they match correctly, In fact if the lip from the 03 evo 5 kit I have is the right dimensions I'll just hack it off & mold it in. Somethin to do tonight & tomorrow who knows lol

Friday, June 22, 2007 8:03 AM
Check out what I did for you in the Photos and Media section. I'm sure u'll like that one cuz it still has depth in it.

Friday, June 22, 2007 8:03 AM
forget my last reply, here you go.

Friday, June 22, 2007 8:12 AM
it def needs somthing else post up a picture of the bumper you want to cut the lip off of and ill give it a go on photoshop i like that your doing somthing different w/ the new fire.

Friday, June 22, 2007 12:12 PM
Here are some more.

Tell me what you guys think.

Saturday, June 23, 2007 12:22 AM
As i mentioned in other post, definately like them Lambo thanks a lot for the ideas =)

Saturday, June 23, 2007 9:19 AM
No problem cavy.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 4:25 PM
Bring the bottom center of the bumper up a bit, and toss some evo lights on the outside.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search