new toon ???? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
new toon ????
Monday, June 11, 2007 2:02 AM
has anyone played with tooning this way
just wondering

an old pic useing some photoshop filters
not perfect yet but just asking if people have played with it

Re: new toon ????
Monday, June 11, 2007 4:04 AM
yea i tried but really cant get get a good quality (better than teh one i put up awhile ago) but i just figured out how to set the pen tool to work for the outlines...

Monday, June 18, 2007 4:35 PM
looks like you just added a filter..... not really tooning at all!

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 3:57 AM
The problem with a lot of PS filters is that the people who use PS know that you cheaped out, and most others will still pick up on a very regular "computerized" effect. Not that it can't be done -- for some examples of filters used tastefully in "tooning", do a search for some of Beach's work on this forum.

Shop Manuals, Brochures:www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 7:15 AM
beach, bare, and geeky...my inspiration to start tooning

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 2:42 PM
Beach does great work... He actually just did some toons for me!!

Great guy!

2004 Turbo cavalier 11PSI and blown!
Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:29 AM
oh i know its not real tooning
i just was playing and came up with this and thought it was fun
im still in the process of my first toon so when i get it done i'll post it for u guys
thanks for the comments tho

Monday, June 25, 2007 7:38 PM
I'm using Corel for Mine...

I know i can use photoshop, but Its harder with corel, but there are SO many different textures and such...

anyway, I HOPE to post pics when done, Iv been working for a week, and only have 1/3 of the framework done...

Good Luck.

Thrice . wrote:i think you should go back and try to actually order some cam valves. see if he has any in stock. then ask him to give you an actual price and show you the website or anything legit about where he orders from...for all you know he is this dumb, and orders things that don't exist....he's probably got 10 of those ebay transistors that gave him eleventy hundred pony power....what a douche.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 5:22 AM
i cant wait to see your toon. i havent messed around w/ corel, is it only a mac app or do they have a microsoft version?

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 8:35 PM
Microsoft windwos version, too...

You gotta 'buy' it, or you could stick a lime on a wire and load it down...

CorelDraw12

about 600-700MB

Thrice . wrote:i think you should go back and try to actually order some cam valves. see if he has any in stock. then ask him to give you an actual price and show you the website or anything legit about where he orders from...for all you know he is this dumb, and orders things that don't exist....he's probably got 10 of those ebay transistors that gave him eleventy hundred pony power....what a douche.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search