Car Logo Design - Can someone help out - I'll pay! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Car Logo Design - Can someone help out - I'll pay!
Sunday, June 03, 2007 3:01 AM
I'd like to get a car logo made for my car. I call her the BlueDeuce (because it's blue and a 2002!)! So I'm thinking maybe two things...

1) The blue 2 ball from pool...someway this seems to be pretty cool...the 8 ball could be the SC?

2) A 2 from a deck of cards with the suit being a Chevy logo and then a joker behind it for the Eco SC it have...or maybe two 2's from a deck (for the 2.2 ecotec) and then a joker...

I'd be open to about anything but thought I'd throw out what I was thinking...you may have a better idea?

I want to get a vinyl made to go either on the side windows or if it's sweet enough...a nice one on the back window! Colors I'd like to stay with are indigo blue, black, silver or a little trim of white (not used as a primary color!) I'd like to see "BlueDeuce" in the logo as well and maybe Ecotec...

I'll be more than happy to pay for it so once you are done just PM me and I can paypal the money if I like the design.

I've tried several times in photshop and stuff but I just don't have the skills!! Can someone help me out?

Thanks!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?

Re: Car Logo Design - Can someone help out - I'll pay!
Sunday, June 03, 2007 10:48 AM
absolutely! sounds like fun. i should be able to work on something tomorrow

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Monday, June 04, 2007 2:37 AM
Sweet!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Monday, June 04, 2007 9:09 AM
I got something done, but I'll wait for prowler to post his since he was first

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 3:03 AM
So what's the word there my good man?

Anything created yet?

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 8:58 PM
woops, thought i posted it already lol, guess not.

at first, i thought about the 2 pool ball, but i was lookin at your car, and the joker card seems to fit it better imo

i kept it just black and white so it would be easier to print in vinyl. i have a much larger version of course for printing.

let me know what you think. there's still room for options and alterations

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:42 AM
Awesome work!!

Love the script for "Blue Deuce"...that's perfect!!

Love the joker...looks kind of mean!! LOL!

Only think I'd like changed is instead of ECO, make it ECOTEC and turn the joker to the other side like you have it now. I want to add this to the car sideways just like you have but I want the joker to be a little more "up and down" straight...does that make sense?

Colors...Black lettering with a silver showdow for "Blue Deuce", the joker needs to be all black and the "2", the Chevy emblem and the lines all dark blue (like my car)...what about the outside line...the outline of the card...color wise???

Only question I have is if this is made in vinyl...how will the outside of the card show? In a picture it's pretty easy...but what about when turned into a vinyl?

Do you do vinyl? If not you should because you could make the designs and then print them too!! $$$$$$$$$ LOL!!

PM me the cost too (unless you want others to know what this type of stuff would cost them...I'm fine with that)...

Thanks...awesome work!

WhininZ...what do you have made up?

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 9:19 AM
hey whats up as i read your post i am interested in trying to design a logo for you i am an upcoming tattoo artist and drawing is my life so if youre interested in giving me short give me reply thanks
Wednesday, June 06, 2007 9:42 AM
Hell yeah...post away man!!

I want to see waht everyone can come up with!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:42 AM
ok first of all the concept i came up with has the 2 ball with the chevy bowtie in the back ground with tag letters saying blue duce i thinking of adding flames but didnt know what u thought
Wednesday, June 06, 2007 1:17 PM
Carlos Castillo wrote:ok first of all the concept i came up with has the 2 ball with the chevy bowtie in the back ground with tag letters saying blue duce i thinking of adding flames but didnt know what u thought

My trunk set up actually has blue flames...so let's see what you got!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 8:53 PM
man i wish i could afford a printer/cutter. i would def be doin vinyl no doubt.

ight here's a revision. i made the stuff u said blue, put a silver stroke around the text, and for the outside of the card, you could have it just cut out in white, or have the card clear with a border. here i gave it a silver border b/c i think a black one would stand out too much, but im not sure. i also put in the whole 'ecotec' and straightened up the joker image

Thursday, June 07, 2007 1:46 AM
Wow.....all I gotta say is we kinda think alike prowler lol....

Well anyways.....here is my attempt

Lemme know what you think!

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Thursday, June 07, 2007 10:45 AM
WhininZ....that's awesome!! Sweet work there!!

I will say though that I like Prowler's a little better and think I'll go with his design...thanks though for taking time to help me out!

Prowler...can you do one more thing and I think you'll have it?

Can you turn the joker to be even in the center? Imagine the card sitting on the bottom even and then the joker would be centered and straight?

Make sense? Almost the way it was the first time but not so tilted to the left...

Do that and I think and we can start talking price so I can send it to someone to make the vinyl!!

Thanks to both of you too...much appreciated!!

Sunday, June 10, 2007 11:12 AM
Prowler...you ready to complete this?

WhininZ...if I also use yours...PM me a price for ownership please.

Thanks agian guys!

Sunday, June 10, 2007 3:21 PM
yes, i have it done, but will be stuck at work until later tonight. i will post it tonight. sorry about the wait

Sunday, June 10, 2007 6:40 PM
here it is...

pm sent

Sunday, June 10, 2007 6:44 PM
edit: yes i am aware the 'ecotec' is messed up. easy fix, and will be dont in the final revisions.

Monday, June 11, 2007 9:35 AM
tha_prowler wrote:here it is...

pm sent

PERFECT!

Thanks Brother!! I'll send you a PM right after this.....

How about a new sig now too with that in there!! You made my last one too!!! I got plenty of high res pics if you want them?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, June 11, 2007 9:43 AM

Monday, June 11, 2007 2:06 PM
they dont have to be high res, the size you normally post your pics are fine. just send me a few you would like to see in a sig and ill do ya one up

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search