Some paint, and maybe a hood. - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Some paint, and maybe a hood.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007 1:01 PM
Alright this should be my last request. I have an idea in my head for what I want my car to look like in the end. But having tough time visualizing it. So if one of you experts could help me out here I'd appreciate it.

First, I don't know if this is the perfect angle. But if it'll work could I please get this picture with the ram air hood in black?

Now, even without the hood, if someone could do a couple different two tones for me I'd appreciate it. Hopefully it turns out as nice as it I think it will look but could someone just add black from the bottom of the windows, along the ridge of the fender, down and around the ridge on the front bumper and around the ridge on the rear fender, as well as roof and hood? The other color combination if possible would be the same area, but in a gunmetal to match the wheels. Not sure if for the gunmetal it should/could be blended slowly from the silver to gunmetal?

For color:

Anyway, if anyone could do that for me I'd really appreciate it. I like my silver car, but I want a little something more. Thinking also about the bomex kit (think that's the one) but up here where I live I don't think I could have a kit any lower than stock Also if bigger pictures are needed let me know and I can send them.

Re: Some paint, and maybe a hood.
Monday, May 28, 2007 11:18 PM

Re: Some paint, and maybe a hood.
Saturday, June 02, 2007 9:57 AM
Hey I'd forgotten about this one. Thanks for the picture, too bad they didn't use a black hood in the first place. I think it'll look good though.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search