Need help please - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need help please
Wednesday, May 30, 2007 10:52 AM
Im in need of alittle help. I want a chop of my bike and my car in one pic. I dont have the bike close by so i cant take a pic with them both in the same shot right now. Any help?

Re: Need help please
Thursday, May 31, 2007 12:37 PM
This was more of a pain than I bargained for when I started on it. Hope you like.

P.S. I've noticed a few minor issues, but if you don't notice them, I won't bother fixing them.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edited Thursday, May 31, 2007 1:02 PM

Shop Manuals, Brochures:www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com
Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:35 PM
like the front tire looks bent and the car looks HUGE!!!? lol

dont you have a picture of your bike from the oppisite or similar angle from the front? i thought i saw one...

i may give it a shot.... does it have to look "real" (like they were both there when the pic was taken?) or what

Thursday, May 31, 2007 4:51 PM
LOL. I don't own a bike, so my sense of scale was a bit wonky.

Thursday, May 31, 2007 5:18 PM
^^ same with me, i tried it, but it looked rather 'crooked' lol. that doesnt look all that bad though geeky

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Thursday, May 31, 2007 5:39 PM
Some adjustments:

Thursday, May 31, 2007 6:23 PM
much better...... now im debating if i should keep chuggin away at mine.......... maybe i'll go a diff. route.

Thursday, May 31, 2007 7:21 PM
.....eeehhh

I took too long to complete this... had one idea one minute, then changed it to something else, then added something, then changed... blah blah BLAH! so i just quit here. haha if i had this in mind when i started it wouldve only taken 15 minutes.... then i wouldnt have been working on it off and on for a few hours. oh well...

Thursday, May 31, 2007 11:45 PM
Haha yea the bike should be slightly larger but all the chops look great guys thankx a bunch!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search