hot rod style paintjob - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hot rod style paintjob
Friday, April 27, 2007 2:56 PM
there was a chop of a cavalier witha 50's style hotrod painjob on here but i can't find it i have searched for like 2 hrs and cannot find it does anyone have the pics and if not anyone wanna doa chop for me of a cav with old skool paintjobs

Re: hot rod style paintjob
Friday, May 11, 2007 5:08 AM
You mean something like this, I knew HotRod Magazine did a cavalier up a while ago, guess I found it.

Friday, May 11, 2007 6:38 AM
Where can I find some high res photos of this cav? I want to toon this ride up!!!

Friday, May 11, 2007 12:57 PM
ya i meant the chop someone did on here it was flat black with either flames or red scallops i can't remember.it also had chrome hubcaps.but that is sweet and will be more than good enough thanks for showin me that i love it

Friday, May 11, 2007 2:28 PM
Yeah, no problem Trevor, I enjoyed finding it again.

Beach, all the pics that I have seen are the ones on that page, you might possibly have to contact Hot Rod Magazine for those.

Monday, May 14, 2007 12:35 PM
trevor mullins wrote:ya i meant the chop someone did on here it was flat black with either flames or red scallops i can't remember.it also had chrome hubcaps.but that is sweet and will be more than good enough thanks for showin me that i love it

i know exactly what u r talking about....whoever did it, they did it for redecocav

Monday, May 14, 2007 12:37 PM
Monday, May 14, 2007 4:04 PM
^^^ that was my chop lol

* * BIG FOR SALE POST * *
Thursday, May 17, 2007 8:05 AM
Thats kinda nice

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search