Chopped my car - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Chopped my car
Thursday, April 12, 2007 12:13 AM
Okay guys I got bored and decided to chop my car, and I had some ideas of what to do to the actual car.
I took this picture today after I cleaned it.
The car as you can see is entirely stock except that it's debadged (and that sticker, but I took that off a few hours ago).

Original:

Chopped:

Sorry for the messy cloning around the car, just didn't feel it was too important.

Here is everything I did:
Drop
Toyota taillights (which didn't come out great after I enhanced the picture, you can see the tails that came out better in my sig)
Shaved trunk keyhole
Rear window tinted reflective fade.
Handles and moldings painted white.

I decided not to put rims on it because honestly I don't even think I'll get different rims for this car.

Tell me what you guys think.

------------------------

Re: Chopped my car
Thursday, April 12, 2007 5:35 AM
I like -- for th e most part.

Following suggestions:
- I'm not loving the white handle and moldings. At all.
- The window tint is a bit subtle for my taste -- I didn't even notice it until I read your description.
- If you're going to bother blurring your plate, you should do it in both pictures.

Decent chop, in any case. Nice to see another red 95-99 cavy around.

Shop Manuals, Brochures:www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com
Thursday, April 12, 2007 8:04 AM
whit handles and moldings is ricey. but other than that looks good
Thursday, April 12, 2007 8:48 AM
I had a hard time debating with myself on whether or not to leave them there or not, because I couldn't find anything else on the car to make white.

------------------------

Thursday, April 12, 2007 9:05 AM
Jeffrey Martin wrote:I had a hard time debating with myself on whether or not to leave them there or not, because I couldn't find anything else on the car to make white.

Well, if that was the look you were going for, you could do the front mud guards, mirrors, and spoiler too.

Shop Manuals, Brochures:www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search