First photo chop - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
First photo chop
Sunday, January 14, 2007 11:41 AM
Hey everyone, this is my first attempt at a photochop I think it looks alright considering it's my first time although some of it looks kinda fake lol...well I changed the colour of the side mirrors, made clear corners (by cloning the headlights lol), shaved the handle, lock, gas cap, and ugly design on the front fenders as well as changed the wing (one of my favourite parts cause I made the background that was covered by the old wing look pretty real lol, and it was from an aqua coloured RSX) anyways onto the pics...

The Original...

My Chop...

Any comments/feedback would be cool

Thanks to WannaBzee for the logo.

It's a domestic thing...you wouldn't understand.

Re: First photo chop
Sunday, April 08, 2007 11:49 PM
Personally, I'm not a big fan of the type of spoiler in the 2nd photo. You did a good job though. Love the body work. Car looks sweet.
Monday, April 09, 2007 1:28 PM
I have a quick question why mold your sides if you aren't going to mold the front or rear

Monday, April 09, 2007 1:50 PM
I would have to say that is a fairly good photoshop job. Not to shabby.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Monday, April 09, 2007 2:29 PM
Haha wow I posted this back in January ...Umm thanks for the comments guys I've been foolin around with photoshop a bit since then I'm starting to get the hang of it! and in response to !!!More To Come!!! I believe the sides used to be available as part of the drift kit or bought seprately so little to no actual moulding required...but then again I could be completely wrong.

Thanks to WannaBzee for the logo.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search