Great Chop Work In Need !!! - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Great Chop Work In Need !!!
Wednesday, April 04, 2007 11:13 PM
Hey, what's up. I would like to see a few looks of my car, in a different style. I would like to see it in a 2 new colors, a nice bronzey/gold color, and a "John Deere" green. Both of those, with a kandy look. Also, I have 2 different kinds of rims, then Katana wheels would be my 1st choice of the rims, so mabee those one's first. Also, the new wheels will be 18" so mabee make them a bit bigger, with smaller tires (as im gettin 40's rather than the now 45's) Thank's a TON!!!!!!... Take care!

Dallas (Cavikid99)
My Car...

The Rims...

The Colors...

Just the GOLD on this car...

Thank's again for you help.

Re: Great Chop Work In Need !!!
Thursday, April 05, 2007 9:18 AM
eh, not a fan of that gold color. And sorry to say but that wing has gots to go!! Heading out of town but if nobody takes care of you I'll do it when I get back.

Thursday, April 05, 2007 12:45 PM
haha, they gold, i figured id try, its gold or green. as for the wing on my ride, its gone soon, as somone buys it. i have the rk sport pro-stock waiting to be put on (although i'd like a carbon fiber one but w.e). thats cool man, hope to catch ya l8r on!
Monday, April 09, 2007 7:35 PM
Here you go Dallas. Forgot to try and make them a candy color. Green and gold with both rims. And I was bored so I did another using both colors

Monday, April 09, 2007 9:10 PM
Man, that looks deadly. Thank's a bunch, like the candy colors aint a big deal, but it gives me a muuuch better look! I even like the last one you did, the green with yellow, aint seen that b4, but looks sweet!
Monday, April 09, 2007 11:25 PM
coolgrafix wrote:eh, not a fan of that gold color. And sorry to say but that wing has gots to go!! Heading out of town but if nobody takes care of you I'll do it when I get back.

chops look good ... paint it the first color ..

i looked at his cardomain .. he got rid of the spoiler already and has the rk sport ... one on there ... looks hot!!!!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007 3:44 PM
No problem. I'm bored yet again so I might see what other designs I can come up with.

I'll have to check his page out

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search