Rainy day - fantasy paint job. - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rainy day - fantasy paint job.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 1:51 PM
I snapped a shot of my car parked in the lot at work, because I thought the reflection in the rainwater was nifty.

So then I get bored and did a rough job of taking out the background and make the whole thing seem like it was floating against a fog or something.

Then I decided to see what my car would look like in the Sunburst orange that everybody and their mother seems to want these days. Not bad, considering I'm supposed to be working.

Shop Manuals, Brochures:www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com

Re: Rainy day - fantasy paint job.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 3:49 PM
Well done! Are the tail lights orange too? or are my eyes just bad...
Tuesday, April 03, 2007 4:58 PM
Looks good but why do u have such small tires ???

I love the reflection look, I'm still waiting for a chance at that one short of parking half in the water at the harbour (Have that photo).

Wednesday, April 04, 2007 5:00 AM
Ionblaster(Keith M) wrote:Well done! Are the tail lights orange too? or are my eyes just bad...

I let them take on the same color shift as the paint, so yes -- they got a little orange. I didn't mind how they looked, so I didn't bother masking them.

Blinddemonz wrote:Looks good but why do u have such small tires ???

They came on the wheels when I got them second-hand. They're 215/35/18s, and I think the last guy was using them on a little Volkswagen or something. They're a bit small, but I can't pass up a set of free tires. If you think they look small now, you should have seen them before I lowered the car last week.

Shop Manuals, Brochures:www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search