Can someone put these wheels on for me? - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Can someone put these wheels on for me?
Monday, March 19, 2007 8:28 AM
I Want to see what these would look like on my car in an 18x7.5, and if the picture would allow it could you do a two tone witht he top half graphite with some sort of bright orange stripe seperating the two colors? I would like the grey to start right above the tail lights and go around accordingly. If anyone could do this for me I Would greatly appreciate it, and thank you in advance for any work you guys do for me.

Re: Can someone put these wheels on for me?
Monday, March 19, 2007 9:49 AM
I usually don't do photoshops on here, but I was bored, lol. It's not the greatest, but anything helps.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007 8:28 AM
Can anyone do the two tone? I'de really appreciate it.

Saturday, March 24, 2007 8:29 PM
Not sure if the first one is what you had in mind as far as where it starts and orange stripe. The second is just something I did cause I was bored as well.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:51 AM
coolgrafix wrote:

I like that alot, but the orange is too bright. Maybe a darker metallic orange would look cool.
If you do it, make sure the door handle is the same color as the strip so it will dissapear.

Friday, March 30, 2007 8:07 AM
The stripe wont be going over the door panel, i wanted it a little higher once its actually done, and the bright ornage is staying, it'll be sparklescent mango, and the graphite top will be alot lighter grey than in those pics.

Friday, March 30, 2007 11:19 PM
If you're going through all that work then shave the door handles and put poppers on. Will look sweet.

Saturday, March 31, 2007 2:19 PM
it isnt much work, and i dont really like shaved handles

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search