Photo chop help - Image Manipulation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Photo chop help
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 3:30 PM
I was looking for somebody to do some chops for me. What I am looking for is the car slammed to the ground because I plan on getting air ride this summer and want to seee what it will look like. Aloso I plan on getting a carbon fibre trunk so I was woundering if someone can put a cf trunk on. One using the inner tails and one with them shaved

Thanks

Here are the pictures

Re: Photo chop help
Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:31 AM
Hey, sorry I tried. I'm not real good though. But hey it looks better than anyone else who's tried so far Atleast it give you an idea.

Car slammed. I really slammed it because it was pretty low as it was. You said you wanted it slammed because of air ride. So here it is. This would be like the body kit sitting on the ground.

Here is a CF trunk with tails etc.. I followed a tutorial on this. For my first one I dont think it came out too bad. See what you think. Be honest its ok I can take constructive critisizm. Just dont be an ass =P

Ok this i the trunk shaved. I was tired and didn't put forth much effort in this one. Its just a ruff idea. You dont need to tell me how bad it looks, haha. Here you go.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:09 PM
I did these real quick. Not sure if that's low enough for you and this is only my second CF chop so it's not the best.

Saturday, March 31, 2007 9:05 PM
Thanks to both off yous you both did a great job on the chops exactly what I was looking for.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search